Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 15

Who is your favorite "not so famous" villian in Batman Comics?

:icongothicdarkness:
Gothicdarkness Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013   Writer
Who is your favorite "not so famous" villian or anti-heroe in Batman Comics and why?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcode-e:
Code-E Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Student General Artist
Clayface, cause I love shape-shifters and he's an especially cool one. Also Roxy Rocket from TAS. I think she had some serious potential and I'd love to see her in newer comics.
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Either Calender Man, the Rainbow Beast or The Calculator.
:icontojix:
TojiX Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
Tony Stark
:icondomnuwyrda:
DomnuWyrda Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Jervis Tetch or Mary Dahl. I really sympathized with Jervis because his origin for villainy is something not totally unbelievable. The fact that it was so plausible made it all the more terrifying. Same thing with Mary. How many times has a person looked in a mirror and just felt the inkling they didn't look like they felt they ought? In my opinion the best villains are the ones with believable beginnings.

"Look! That's me in there...the real me! There I am...but it's not really real, is it? Just made-up and pretend like my life, my family, and everything else. Why couldn't you just let me make-believe?!"
:iconpharaoh-ink:
Pharaoh-Ink Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Digital Artist
The Mad Hatter's pretty great, especially in TAS. I wish they would do more with him instead of the typical backstories he's always slapped with in the comics. It was nice to see him in Arkham City though.
:iconivory-bolt:
Ivory-Bolt Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Oh! Baby Dahl. Cause she's effing Creepy.
:iconivory-bolt:
Ivory-Bolt Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Ra's al Ghul. Not enough love from him! Or who could forget the Mad Hatter? I always felt bad for him =[
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Batman is so camp.
:iconalakdilion:
Alakdilion Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Condiment King!
:icond-bandersnatch:
D-bandersnatch Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
He was originally in Green Lantern but then made appearnces in alot of other dc comics, but i have always liked Solomon Grundy.
And then there is Hush, dont really like his character but the batman hush comics are just great.
Add a Comment: