Harry Potter Question...Check it!

If you could use one spell from the Harry Potter Universe, or just one spell in general, what would it be and why? :)
Comments271
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
For me it would probably be Accio because sometimes I'm so lazy! X(

This one or the one that allowed you to say things while a pen is writing what you are saying! My hand writing is so bad so I'm sure that this magic pen would have a better writing than me! T_T

hahahaha it would create a generation of fat people.
Which one? Accio? It sure will! I imagine also that it will probably cause the decay of the present world because of the constant flying objets that could hit you! Oh yeah post-apocalyptic world imagination freak! I am a dummy! 
Stupify! Quick and easy to say and desperately effective, you could save so many lives!
P.S. did you know that some people are so stupid that they actually think the Harry Potter spells are real Disbelief :disbelief: revamp -EDIT- Say What Now? - Emoticon :disbelief: revision No, I disagree! ?!?!?!?
are...you...serious..
Yeah, afraid so, and it's not crazed fans either, it is the same religious nuts who think that Harry Potter is satanic.
Really? T_T

My friend told me that on some forums for Twilight freaks, some of them actually believe that Harry Potter is a rip-off of Twilight and it came AFTER.... 

That is just incredible! Great Meme, BTW!
you manical PERSON
Wingardium Leviosa (no idea how to spell it^^) - I mean imagine that, it would be awesome!
haha make sure you say it right like hermione!

Accio would be the most useful... so i can summon my homework when I leave it at home xD !
annndddd........ the imperious .. yeah! :D

Apparition would be really cool, travelling from town to town or even country to country :D

But I think I would be happier with cleaning spells, ´cause it´s a troublesome thing and you waste so much time to clean everything :D

I think confundo would be my favorite one. :meow: And the one where you make yourself invisible.

But in general, I think reparo would be the best one to use.
reparo. something i would definitely need. haha
Accio. Pull anything I want to me. It's like I have the Force.
If i can only one spell.... I think I can't give a good answer because i don't know =D
I think i would find a new spell out what makes that i can do more spells, does that make sense??
Anyway I think i made some kind of decision... Accio because I lose many things.. And I never know where I left my things.. 
yeah hahaha greedy little rascal