Closed to new replies
January 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

A Dance with Dragons

:iconmissleepify:
Missleepify Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Game of Thrones spoilers will probably lie ahead, don't say you weren't warned.

I just finished reading it.

:stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare:

What. The holy fuck. Have I just read. A book shouldn't give someone mental breakdowns. I can't decide if I'm pissed off or sad. I just... What the hell. And the next book doesn't even have a release date yet. I'm probably going mad.

Nerds, assemble. I need to hear some speculations and discuss a little to calm myself. What the hell is going to happen with all this? And how the fuck am I supposed to sleep after this? I've had enough weird dreams about dragons and shit at it is :stare: The worst part of all this is that I somehow have a hunch of people coming to life again, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. Dead things coming to life again haven't been a good thing so far, but sadly my hunches so far have been true :stare:

I... I... I need a hug :iconcryforeverplz:

and if I sound crazy, I blame it on the fact that I haven't slept for a long long time... fucking book, eating my sleep :grump:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpringlesaddict99:
pringlesaddict99 Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I just finished A clash of kings, but thank you for letting me know I will be frustrated when I read the 5th book. Like when the 5th season of Breaking Bad ended.
Missleepify Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
A clash of kings was frustrating too, but yeah, it's getting worse :stare:
:icontwipplestoast:
twipplestoast Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013   Writer
Hmm.....haven't yet read this series.

But after reading this very entertaining thread I think I will. =D
Missleepify Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Read it. It will be a journey, a painful, horrible journey full of pain and horrors even beyond your imagination :stare: And also dragons :lol:
No, it's really a fantastic series, mostly because of how enganged you get, without knowing. Soon you find yourself siding with characters you absolutely hated from the start, and wish for others to die just for the sake of it :lol:
:icontwipplestoast:
twipplestoast Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013   Writer
Sounds very entertaining. xD
Add a Comment: