December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

manga or anime

:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Manga or Anime. Is it all just crap?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnicocc98:
Nicocc98 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
The main problem with japanese media like anime is that everyone thinks of it as things like "Kyaa! Hentai no baka!" or shit with powerlevels when there's a lot more to check out. I guess western media usually have the same problem with capes and kids cartoons.
:iconxxevilblondiexx:
xxEvilBlondiexx Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Manga. They always screw stuff up in the anime (and a lot of the manga I read don't even have animes for them since they're so unpopular). Plus animes are less likely to have a good ending since they're more likely to get cut off before they're actually finished. That being said, there are a couple things that I like the anime better then the manga for, but it's a rare occurrence, and a couple of those are ones that were originally light novels, so the manga wasn't actually the original.
:iconangelwings82:
Angelwings82 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Manga 100%
:iconibroussardart:
ibroussardart Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Professional
I'm a manga guy, but I guess that's to say I'm more into the sequential-comic media as a whole. I feel its methods of storytelling can have more visual impact that is often lost when translating it to animated format.
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I have a love for graphic novels. Manga is something that I should explore more.
:iconknoire:
knoire Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
manga. end of story.
:icongyr633:
Gyr633 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Almost all Anime originates as Manga.......And I have found VERY few Anime that turn out better than the Manga.
:iconlaqueenno1:
LaQueenNo1 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
manga! most of the time the stories are longer and complete ;P
:icon0rg:
0rg Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
I like manga because you don't have to deal with the shitty voice acting, and the art is more polished.
:iconweremole:
weremole Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
This is two questions. Comics or cartoons? is the first, which is like asking which of music or movies are better. The second is just personal taste, which can't be right or wrong.
Add a Comment: