Closed to new replies
December 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Raven's Dojo Kickstarter

:iconbioyugi:
BioYuGi Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I don't know how many people here have read the webcomic Raven's Dojo, but it is an awesome series that's been going for a few years now. Here is a sample page: [link] The art is incredible, and never dull. The writing is very humorous and a good series of plots with overarching development, however subtly. The characters are awesome, a pervert lizard, a badass...thing with a ribbon, a hot busty blond who takes no crap, and a nerdy superhero.

Anyway, a few weeks ago the artist started a kickstarter to try and get a volume of this printed. He's very close now but it's only a day until the last point donations can be taken. He's offering some good rewards and is making little to no profit off of it, it's just a guy wanting to see his passion come true. This isn't even his job, the comic hasn't been profitable enough to let him quit work, but he still puts out at least a page a week, sometimes two, and I can respect that dedication.

Here's the kickstarter if anyone's interested: [link] A small bit would help, think how painful it is to be this close and not make it, he still believes it can be done and I agree.

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this does not encourage discussion and should be in your journal.

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
Add a Comment: