Details

Closed to new replies
December 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6
:iconalakdilion:
Alakdilion Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If you had superpowers (or just really useful talents), whose sidekick would you prefer to be and why? The mentor can be from any comic universe and it doesn't matter if you choose a hero or a villain. This is just a fun idea to toss around. For myself, I'd choose Superman. He's one of the nicest guys in the DC universe with plenty of experience in dealing with villains ranging from street crooks to god-like tyrants. His occupation would also help him teach me a few investigative skills.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondomnuwyrda:
DomnuWyrda Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Hmm, tough one. I supposed I'd go with whatever superhero/heroine my powers complement. i.e. If I had the power to manipulate the wind, I'd be Shayera Hol's sidekick, as I could twist the air currents to enhance her flight performance, or if I had the power to create shields around people, I'd go with the Flash as to grant him temporary invulnerability so that he could just bulldoze into opponents without risk of clothes-lining himself.

The only heroes I wouldn't sidekick for, however, would be Booster Gold and Batman. The first's a cocky douche and the second has a bad history of dead/injured/mindfucked sidekicks.
:iconfirstxaidxkit:
FIRSTxAIDxKIT Dec 8, 2012  Student Interface Designer
I would rather just be the hero than having to be a sidekick. :shrug:
:iconcommandereve:
CommanderEVE Dec 8, 2012  Student Photographer
I would not have a sidekick.
:iconjzlobo:
JZLobo Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I guess it would depend on what kind of powers I got, although I would prefer to be in a school for training superheroes like Xavier's.
:iconalakdilion:
Alakdilion Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Free room & board, free food, free lessons, and the occasional ride in the blackbird. What's not to like? :)
:iconjzlobo:
JZLobo Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Wolverine constantly upstaging you, complete lack of privacy from the telepaths, and your home blowing up every six months.
Add a Comment: