Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

What would your character look like in a Comic World?

:icondreamphotoshop:
DreamPhotoshop Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
My character would be laid back, easy going likes to try new things. And has a hidden power, which he finds out when he is in his high-school prom with his girlfriend. Overall my comic character is a chill dude.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjesseacosta:
JesseAcosta Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional General Artist
You'll have to look at my comics to see what they look like in their comic world ;)
:iconkimihro:
Kimihro Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
My namesake main character is a taciturn mercenary in his late teens who just tries to stay out of trouble. He has the power to displace and charge matter with implosive energy, and travels the world to prevent another superpowered person from diminishing the source of magic in the world, for better or for worse.

Only likes a fight in good spirit, and prefers his solitude unless there's a cute girl on the mind.
:iconladykuki:
LadyKuki Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Student General Artist
My character(s) are going to be in a comic book world soon. I just need to draw it out. :XD:

Most of them are preteens around 11 or 12. They all have some sort of self-esteem problem, and go into different worlds and such. :giggle:
:iconytcyberpunk:
YTcyberpunk Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
My character would be drawn with stark contrast and shadowing. She'd have these creepy Ned the Dead eyes, but talk in a nasally voice like Bulwinkle. She'd be the Red Herring in the murder mystery. Everyone would suspect her of drawing out violent plans in her secret notebooks, but then discover that she was just drawing comics of talking animals.
:iconbadgercheese1994:
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Student General Artist
Mine ARE in a "comic world," they're in comics.
:iconelliegarcia:
EllieGarcia Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
My character would be fair, impulsive, stubborn, adroit, not easy to impress and ready to use violence. It would be easy to bother her.
Add a Comment: