Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 36

a good shoujo manga?

:iconanadalle:
AnaDalle Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student Digital Artist
there's a plenty of time since I read my last manga so I need recommendations about a good shoujo/josei in these times ^^
I found a really cute one the other day, Taiyou no Ie, but is still being published... so while waiting... what you recommend me to read? (: thank you!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlaqueenno1:
LaQueenNo1 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge/The Wallflower/Perfect Girl Evolution<--- This is my favorite manga!!!
Kuragehime/Princess Jellyfish <--- my second favorite
Kimi Wa Petto
Skip Beat
:iconramuramu:
ramuramu Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You have to read Kamisama Hajimemashita~ ♥
Other manga that are tagged with shoujo: I really enjoy Dengeki Daisy and Houou Gakuen Misoragumi.
And manga that are tagged with josei: Karneval, and Are You Alice?. I absolutely adore both of them.

Good luck finding some good manga!
:iconallmyloveplz:
:iconanadalle:
AnaDalle Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student Digital Artist
thank you dear! I'm reading Dengeki Daisy, lovely! (but I want more action between those two! >_<)
:iconramuramu:
ramuramu Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Ah, indeed, there's not much action between them. I also wish for more, even though I think it's good that there's not too much. > ▽ < )
:iconmaayabird:
maayabird Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Student
Kamisama Hajimemashita is wonderful! There's an anime of it to boot and the art style is just too cute. XD For light-hearted and cute shoujo, you can go with Ouran High School Host Club, High School Debut, Kimi ni Todoke, and the hilarious Lovely Complex. :D I also suggest Black Bird if you want something a bit more mature. The art's pretty good and the story plot is well-delivered.
:iconkuchi-chan:
Kuchi-Chan Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student Photographer
Bakuman, Mahou Shoujo, Hana Kimi, Clannad, Ouran
They're all pretty good
:iconluminousbrink:
luminousBrink Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
if you like slice of life, go for Cat Street...I'm thinking or rereading it again maybe
:iconxxevilblondiexx:
xxEvilBlondiexx Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm usually more into shounen, but a few shoujo manga I like are Full Moon, Otomen, and Kamisama Kiss (pretty sure that's what it was called).
:iconsmarticleparticle:
SmarticleParticle Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I thought Beast Master was pretty good. It's really cute and heartwarming, even though it's not that realistic. :iconloveloveplz: I wish there were more than two volumes though. T_T
:iconmoonthekitsune:
MoonTheKitsune Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Student Filmographer
Lovely Complex, Clannad, Sukitte ii na yo, Junjou romantica, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi :3
Add a Comment: