December 1, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 15

recommend me a good comic?

:iconclharley:
CLHarley Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Hey all,

Can anyone recommend me some great fantasy comics with dwarfs, elves, orks etc. (Anything like the lord of the rings : )

I am use to drawing portraits, but have always wanted to get into drawing comic book style and now i have alot more spare time now so i figured why not give it a go! So im looking for some great inspirational comics which have nice artwork and a great story line.

Many thanks all!

p.s. its olive harvest where i am now and theres a man in a tree, with a chainsaw in one hand, using it above his head and no protection, with people right below him, cutting down branches with the power cable tangled in the tree. I hope we get lots of olives this year : )

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconshushubag:
shushubag Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Tellos by Mike Wieringo and Todd Dezago. Dont know if there's any dwarves but there are Elves and Manimals!
:iconmr-bananasham:
Mr-bananasham Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012
the dark knight returns, cause whats more insparational than batman kicking the crap out of superman?
:iconferricplushy:
FerricPlushy Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
the book fucking sucked, robin is a 14 year old chubby girl, this guy killed 2000 people but we're letting him out of jail. Suspend your disbelief much?
:iconmr-bananasham:
Mr-bananasham Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012
you have got to be kidding me, its one of the greatest ever, and you know most comics arent really all that realistic, so the fact that you want to try and nit pick at that fact makes me weep for humanity. yes robin is a girl, but you should know that scenario is inevitable.
:iconferricplushy:
FerricPlushy Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I did read it, I read lots of comics, there's just nothing good about that comic itself. It's stilted, releasing a mass murderer just so there can be a plot.
:iconsareth1337:
Sareth1337 Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Goblins - [link] (DnD-Based)
Skullkickers - [link]
Looking for Group - [link]
:iconnicocc98:
Nicocc98 Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
The recent Dungeons and Dragons comic is funny stuff.
Orc Stain.
Bone.
Slaine.
:iconjesseacosta:
JesseAcosta Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional General Artist
Skull Kickers, and the Cary Nord run on Dark Horse's Conan.
:icondedefox:
Dedefox Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Why don't you try World of Warcraft graphic novels? There are 4 volumes already if you want them, and I'm pretty sure there's a lot of Orcs on those comic :)
:iconwwhulk12:
wwhulk12 Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
Goblins is awesome. [link]
Add a Comment: