Closed to new replies
November 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 51

How do you buy your manga

:iconlycatel:
hellooo people

Yep, this question is pretty simple. I would like to know how most of you buy your manga, do you order it online or actually go out into a store and pick it up with your own hands.

If you do both, maybe you can explain on what occasions do you choose to order and what occasions do you choose to buy face to face & what makes you choose that method

Everyone is more than welcome to answer, it will be much appreciated :D

Much love

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmystichuntress:
mystichuntress Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I borrow books from the library.
Because buying books in New Zealand is expensive compared to other countries - or so I've heard from friends who have moved here from Britain.
:icontojix:
I just go out and buy them from Mr. Goshi along with my newspaper.
:iconskysetting:
Skysetting Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I buy them in the bookstore or online. But usually online, because the bookstore where I always go to, has a huge shelf with mangas. And all unsorted. So I get really confused and forget to buy most I wanted XD
:iconsapphire-petal:
I usually get them at Barnes and Noble... but their selection (At least the one I go to) isn't very good.
:iconnicocc98:
I "buy" them online. Lotsa manga never get licensed.
:iconkaera-neko:
Kaera-Neko Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I used to buy my mangas in a local bookstore, then they decided to pretty much give up translating and publishing manga in Sweden, so nowadays I read them online. I contributed a good deal to the manga market while I could, at least. :shrug:
:iconlibegon:
Depends on if it's in English or German.
If it's in English, I order it online, have relatives get it or buy it when I'm in America from a book store.
If it's in German, I go to comic shops a lot with friends, so I just get it then.
:iconnekoshadow:
nekoshadow Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I work at a bookstore...so I just buy them on a day off ;)
:iconkakashi95fan:
Kakashi95fan Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I just go to the book-shop and buy them! :D
:iconkittymrowmrow:
KittyMrowMrow Dec 8, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I go to the store and get it.

I used to get all my manga at Borders, but now I hafta go to Barnes & Nobles ;n;
Add a Comment: