My web comic, your thoughts (MANGA?)

I'm starting chapter 3 of my web comic and would just like to get some feed back on the first 2 chapters, preferably in the writing area since this is my first attempt at a comic series. I posted them over the course of the past couple of years but haven't really gotten much critique on them so what whatever you have to say would be helpfull.

Also, when I started out posting the pages, I considered them to fit more in the catagory of manga, but now I'm not so sure. I've seen official manga "and" comics come in so many different styles that I'm not sure. Let me know which catagory you guys and girls think my "sequential art project" should go in.

Below are links the first page in each chapter and in the discription of each page is a link to the next.

CHAPTER-1 ([link])

CHAPTER-2 ([link])

CHAPTER-3 ([link])
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: This forum is for discussion about published books/comics, if you'd like feedback on your work try the Thumbshare Forum :)
I think your web comic is more of a comic rather than a manga.... Or maybe it's a western manga? I can't really decide...