Closed to new replies
November 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 27

What book will you be?

:iconorange-zeppelin:
Orange-Zeppelin Nov 13, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Let's say that sometime in the near future our society collapses into decay/some apocalypse thing happens/some other horrible fate and books are all going to be destroyed for being dangerous to our minds/burned as fuel/eaten. The only way for you to "save" a book is to memorize it cover to cover so that you can orally pass that book on to others in the hope that it will be saved for posterity. (Like in Fahrenheit 451 or Book of Eli, whatever you prefer)
My question to you is, What book are you going to be?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlaurenjeanie:
The Catcher in the Rye
:icononceuponanight23:
OnceUponANight23 Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
cant decide between the book thief and lord of the flies, those two are my favorite books :)............ alright, i'd be Lord of the flies
:iconproffesor-rose:
Proffesor-Rose Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Harry Potter and the Philospher's stone
:iconmidnightmagnificent:
MidNightMagnificent Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
A collection of Ziggy comic strips.

Because I'm optimistic in the face of whatever the fuck life throws at me, and I just deal with it and move on with my life.
:iconpokesis:
PokeSis Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
"Life of Pi" by Yann Martel - A love for animals and a hugely open mind about religion, philosophy, and cultures.
:iconedarlin:
The Crossing by Cormac McCarthy.
:iconmangagirl1603:
mangagirl1603 Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Oh my word, this scenario can be a potential idea for a dystopian fiction novel O.o
Although it would be hard to memorise, I would be a dictionary or an encyclopaedia.
:iconpawi666:
kinda a Guide book for my language :O
my mum would be a dictionary XD
:iconruwich:
Ruwich Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The Maze Runner by James Dashner! Minho >\\<
:iconlookatvoid:
I think that a book to teach us to read and write, to make new books for a more promising future than this (or keep them as a secret).
Add a Comment: