Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Wait a sec, did Katekyo Hitman Reborn just end!?

:icondarklittle1:
darklittle1 Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
D-did it really end today? Was that really the last chapter, cause that is a terrible ending!!!! I wanted to see Tsuna become the Vongola 10th and hook up with Kyoko and maybe show his class mates that he isn't no good!!!!! This is just terrible!!!! It was so sudden!!! What was the point of those last 2 chapters before this one anyways!? They sucked! sigh

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconalmightydanielle:
AlmightyDanielle Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
It was one of my favorite mangas.
The ending was kinda bad though, came out of nowhere and was... Lame
LF> Reborn Shippuden 8D
:iconaustinino12:
austinino12 Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
I know it did end but I am Happy with the ending although I am Sad tha my favourite series ended im glad that the author can now move on to hopefully a new and better series.
:iconmadg3ni0us:
MADG3ni0us Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Student Digital Artist
yea reborn ended it''s about what I expected reborn wasn't the type of manga for a serious ending. Don't worry it just means the mangaka can come out with an even better manga next.
:iconaouyu:
aouyu Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
THATS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW OKAY
:iconkhymichi:
Khymichi Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Professional General Artist
Reborn did end with that ending :/
:iconisho13:
Isho13 Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Did it? Yay! I can start reading it again! :la: I stopped reading it because I hated having to wait week after week for a new chapter :bucktooth:
:iconkimihro:
Kimihro Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I hope they did, so Bleach and Naruto can take a leaf from their fucking book. I hate it when I have to stop reading a manga because the flood of information that comes with it. The only mange I've finished and liked was Fullmetal Alchemist... and maybe some others, but I digress.

But some things really should end. One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, and hopefully Reborn.
Add a Comment: