Almost new, only slightly used.

Hello, i'm kinda new. (well I made my account quite some time ago, but haven't used it before.) So naturally, I don't have any friends or what it’s called... lone wolf perhaps in my case.

I'm 26, not that great when it comes to english admittedly. And the main reson im here on deviantart is to get an excuse to draw more frequently.

Anyhow, I draw mainly on paper and splash some digital color on it. (Also fair warning, note to anyone that might decide to visit my page. Don't panic! But I tend to make art that's kinda ecchi.)... And poorly drawn fanart, yeah i'm one of those people. :o
But im actually somewhat of a nice guy, my hobbies are gardening and collecting antiques. And everytime I say something on the internet im worried to offend anyone.

Anyway, see you around Y'all. ;P
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello and welcome officially to deviantart! :heart:
How are you? What brought you to deviantart?
what do you expect to get from deviantart?
Hi there, nice to meet you!
How are you doing?
Hi! it's nice to meet you too. And apologies for the late reply, I have spent most of my time outside, since after a long and grey Swedish winter, it seems the spring has finally arrived.:aww:
So naturally I'm doing fine, how about you :)
No worries dear! Well, I'm glad winter is over! I was supposed to be in Montreal but I got to stay back home (in French Guiana) instead, so fortunately I didn't went through winter this year haha! So yeah I'm doing pretty good, relaxing and all. What did you do to enjoy the first rays of spring? =D
Hi Copycat! Welcome back. I like your art, hope you make more of it!
Hello! I'm really glad you liked it. :aww: You got good stuff going on yourself. I'm currently working on a bunch of new sketches and drawings, that shouldn't take too long to finish. (hopefully) :)
Welcome to dA~
How's it going?
Thanks for the welcome. And sorry about the late reply, can't say I'm fast when it comes to writing. Otherwise it's going well, on my way to my mother's birthday party at the moment.

How's it going for you? ;P
NP~
And it's fine, I can be slow to reply to things, too.

Happy birthday to your mom~
I've been doing alright.
It's nice to meet you. How's your day?
The feeling is mutual. These past couple of days has been surprisingly good, spend them with my old father, and after a long cold winter the sun finally starts shining. (which really brightens up my day). How about you?
I'm having a good day so far.
Hello there. Pleasure to meet you.
Hello, likewise it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance :w00t:
How have you been?
Quite good I have to say, thanks for asking. How about you?
Doing good. Just relaxing.
Hi there! Welcome to dA :D
Hello!, and thanks alot for the warm welcome :w00t:
Welcome to out slice of hell, my friend!
You've got some...well, interesting art, but you know what they say. To each their own, am I right? You seem good at what you do, so I'm sure you'll get a decent amount of watchers.
Hope you enjoy your time here!
Thanks. Yeah I see your point, :) but sometimes I just want to draw completely different things without thinking. Just sitting down with a pen and a paper, and accepting whatever weird things that I end up with. ;p
Hi, welcome to DeviantArt! :) I hope you have fun!
Hi, Many thanks, that's what I'm aiming for. Deviantart is the first community I ever tried. But I think im starting to get the hang of it. :)