New one

Hi 

I am new to deviant art.
I registered a month a go but never got around to give my self a proper introduction.
I recently rediscovered  my ability to draw or at least I found the time to do it.
I also found a bit  time to spend on digital painting but it is still a process to get used to.

other things I like to do is photography & airbrush.
Also a huge music and movie fan/addict.
I hope to make some friends here.
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello there! :wave: Welcome to DA! What's up? You got anything planned out for valentine's day or are you just spending some good quality time alone? :) I personally am spending time alone here with my friends. It's pretty great that you discovered your ability to draw! Got any tips for painting? I would love to know! :D 
Still learning to draw/pant my self traditionally and digital.
So I can not give any usefull tips.
It's okay. Thanks anyways though.
Hello there. Pleasure to meet you.
Hii ! Welcome to deviantART !!! :happybounce: :happybounce: Airborne :happybounce: :happybounce:  Hope you have a great time here Hi! 
Bullet; Red I'd like to be your friend Handshake 
Bullet; Red I'm a digital artist , so if you are interested , check my page OMG MOAR POEMS! :squee: 
WELCOME TO DA:happybounce: 
Hello, and welcome!
Hi there! Welcome to dA. :) 
Who is your favorite musical artist? 
I like Bryan Adams. 
the most of the time I listen to metal.
few of my favorite metal artists are Bolt Thrower, Dissection, Kreator , Electric Wizard.
But I can listen to most of the music genre's.
I haven't listened to metal very much, I probably will look through those artists' album cause you know metal more. :)
HelloMoving Clover - Bloom  Welcome to DA~