Hello Hello!

I figured I would finally get around to introducing myself. It would have happened at some point anyway. Might as well be now.

My name is Three of Swords. Yes, like the tarot card. There is a reason I chose this card in particular, but that's not really all that important for now. I do voice acting and I write short horror stories, commonly known as Creepypasta, love animatronic history, and my ADD makes it hard for me to focus on one thing at once. Personality wise, I'm a little shy at first, but once you get to know me I'm really happy and outgoing generally.  I like bands like Black Veiled Brides and My Chemical Romance, I love puppets and clowns of all kinds, and my favorite colors are gray and purple.

I really don't know how to wrap this up so I'll do it by saying I'm learning German and Swedish and someday want to study film in Sweden. 
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello and welcome here!

Take care of yourself and have fun! =)
Not much. School Blah
Damn, the Three of Swords.. what a deep meaning to that card. One of my favourite tarot cards, actually. Welcome to dA, I'm Dustin, how are you?

Yeah, the Three of Swords is a deep one, but I feel like it fits me well. I’m doing amazing actually! I just broke 10 subs on YouTube and I’m looking forward to recording some cool stuff soon.

Anyway, the thing with the Three of Swords is that, at first, it doesn’t usually seem to fit my personality because I’m generally a happy and outgoing person, but once you get to know me better and hear some of the stuff I’ve been through, you’ll understand why that card in particular fits me so well. Of all the cards in the deck I feel like that card fits me best.

I’ve been through a lot of tough shit, but I also have helped my best friend in the world through his heartbreak. It’s funny because when people think of the Three of Swords they may think of a mortician or a gravedigger, but I’m an entertainer.

I plan on writing a thing with the Cards soon. Hopefully it will go over well. 

Ah I see. That's great, what's your YouTube? I'll subscribe too! I'd give you mine, but I don't do much that I'm proud of on there..

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that.. :/ I wouldn't mind going the way to hear what happened ^^ You sound like a really nice person! Not very fabricated, I like that about people.

Oh, I'll make sure to stay tuned! Watched!
My channel is here: www.youtube.com/channel/UCmaSM…

As for the ToS Cards meaning to me personally, my family and I don't get along. My grandparents wanted us homeless for Yule. It's not something that I like to think about. Not to mention all the crap from my sisters druggie father. 

I try to be a nice person. It sucks that there aren't that many actually left in the world. 
Subbed u v u

Oh .-. Sorry to make you mention it, I'm so sorry to hear this :c I can't say I can relate, but I'm above guessing about how horrible that must be.

Agreed, I'm actually going through the same process, just ask any one of my friends.
Welcome to Deviant Art. It's nice to meet you. How's your day?
I'm doing good :) How about you?
That's always a good thing :D
Hallo new person Sexy Asuka Icon

You write horror stories and learning German? hmm
Yeah, I started learning German almost four years ago and have always love horror because of my upbringing. It is a suspicious combination though XD
Hm hm sehr gut mein freund Sexy Asuka Icon 

I took german classes back in high school before I transfered but id love to somehow go back and take more : )

What kind of horror movies you into?
I really really love Sweeney Todd