wassup~

Comment hidden
Comments48
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hey! how are you?
Hello! What hobbies and interests do you have?
hello to you too <3
hmm drawing, reading, watching anime and series, writing, and listen to music XD and stuff like that XD
what about your hobbies?
Hello Aoyuuki it's nice to meet you :3
And I know this feeling, sometimes I also have some kind of crisis with my account but currently I would say it is ok again!
So... what are your hobbies? C:
hello ewalynn ^_^ nice to meet you too!
ohh im glad to hear that its okay again ^_^ hope it will be for me too.

hmm drawing, reading, lazing around hihihihihi, listen to music, watch animes and series.. and just boring stuff lol
what about you?
I bet it will! It helped that I took some breaks in between from this account. :3

Oh which animes do you like?
For me it would be:  Reading (Mangas), playing Videogames, to swim and eating cookies while drinking tea C:
thanks ^^

haikyuu, diamond no ace, akagami, ansatsu kyoushitsu, prince of stride and boku dake ga inai machi are the ones on my current liking list XDDD

ohhhh videogames are nice.. i play only ori and the blind forest and maplestory XDDD

O-M-G  you are a tea personnnnn <3
No problem C:

Oh some of them I don't know I think I will check them out! 

Ori and the blind forest is such a beautiful game. I really enjoyed it <3
I also play: Pokémon, Okami, Tales of the Grace & Xillia and Alice Madness Returns I have something for games with atmosphere ~ 

Yes! Tea is just the best it's delicious and can help you if you are sick or not feeling well <3
  omgg i hope you do cuz they are some great animes XD

im stuck at the third part- dont remember the name of the map lol  i love the story and graphics
niceeeee those games sounds so cool!!

omg yeahhh!!! tea is just perfection for me <3 hhah
I bet I will! :3

Oh I remember that part but the next one will be harder to beat >,<
They are really charming in their own way ~ 

Yes another tea lover <3<3
View all replies
It's nice to meet you. How's your day?
hello, nice to meet you too <3
my day is okay thank you!!
how was yours?
It was pretty good.
I like your art style. Is your name Aoyuki as in um, blue snow?
thank you very much <3
my favorite color is blue and my japanese name is yuki, it translates as blue snow but its not the meaning of my user name XDD
Hi nice to meet you!!
nice to meet you too ^^
Some of my interests are that I love to draw, watch anime, travel and play the violin.

I see you watch anime. What's your fav anime?
ohhh violins are so cool!!

i have too many favorite anime: now its: haikyuu, diamond no ace, akagami, ansatsu kyoushitsu, prince of stride and boku dake ga inai machi XD
what's yours?
I love Haikyuu and Boku dake ga Inai Machi!

My fav anime are Bleach, Akame ga Kill, Nanatsu no Taizai, FMA, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Psycho Pass, Deathnote and the rest are on my deviant id(the anime stamps)
  wow cool!!!
fairy tail is my number 1 manga but after they changed the character designer in the anime- i dont really like the anime hahah

nanatsu no taizai is awesome <3 i love the others too lol
Yeah I liked the manga too.
In the anime so far, it's Fairy tail zero (Mavis backstory)
View all replies
Hi!! I'm Jessica, my favorite color is green, I've also been on DeviantArt for about 9 years but this account I've only made active just recently! I like video games, anime, alternative music and hiking :3
Tell me about yourself!
hey, im yuki (its my japanese name )!! wow 9 years is a long time!! that's is so cool :D
well i like anime and games too, i love reading books and manga and my music is jpop kpop traditional music and i lov to sleep and eat chocolate and everything that made of potato XDD
nice to meet you -3-