New... or kind of

Hi! I'm Raven, I'm from San Luis, Argentina. I'm a cosplayer and a writer (but most of my writing is in Spanish)
I've been here for a while now but I haven't been able to meet any friends, so that's what I'm looking for.
I read a lot, and watch anime too, I like to change my hair color way too often and I'm shy as hell 
So... if you wanna be my friend, let me know! I feel kind'a lonely here.
I'm a girl, I'm 27 and I love video games and Star Was
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! I am Ryan. I am 22/M/USA. How are you?
Nice cosplays btw!
Well Hello there! My name Is Kazuhiko, but you may call me Kaz, or Kazu, and I am currently 21 years of age.

Well let me tell you about myself.
I am a writer who enjoys to read, and looking at art. One of my favorite authors is an English author by the name of Tom Clancy.
I watch anime occasionally, but not all the time.
A few main one's I've watched is attack on titan, heavens lost property, and much more! 

What do you enjoy doing on your free time, except for maybe your art? :) (Smile)

What kind of art do you enjoy creating or looking at? :)
It's nice to meet you! How's your day?
Hi nice to meet you!!
I see you like anime. Me too!!
Yo. D'ya like Doctor Who or Undertale, perchance?
I'm about to start watching Doctor Who! What do you like about it? I'm nervous tho, lots of seasons! 
Peter Capaldi's acting.
Great! I'll pay special attention to it then n.n
Hello! How are you?
Doing good, just sitting around for now.
Me too, I should do something more productive tho haha
I do that, but I take breaks in between mainly so I don't burn out.
Hi ^^ I used to change my hair color all the time too, haha. What colors have you had?
Let's see... Ice blonde, black, 3 shades of red, brown, purple, lilac, blue, turquoise, mixed lilac and turquoise and now some meremaid style in blue, purple, pink and cyan :D 
What colors have you had?
Hahaha, ok, you've definitely had way more. My colors were generally more semi-natural: Various shades of brown and red, black, black with unnatural-red, pink, purple, and a veeeery weird color combination when I was tired of my black hair and tried to bleach it, and the black ended up reddish, and the blonde that had already grown out turned yellow :p. That happened just before Christmas, so my mom lovingly called it my 'Christmas ball' hair. 
Hahahaha I'm sorry for laughing but that does happen! When I try to get rid of the black It turned out orange but I dyed it red... I looked like a short haired carrot! I'm also a natural blonde and it looks weird when it grows back, I'd rather some cool pitch black roots or something.
When hair doesn't turn up the way you want, it can suck, but I always stand tall and respond "oh yea, this is totally the look I was going for" that blows people's minds!
Oh no worries, when I think about it now I laugh too. At the time I was 17 and extremely self-conscious though, so of course I was mortified at first, haha. (Now that I think about it it was more orange than red). Still, I walked around like that for quite some time, pretending I didn't care (I was totally 'punk' back then, which made it easier), so in the end it was three colors. Then I got tired of it and dyed it auburn.

Yes, same problem here! From a distance I always feels it looks like you have a bald spot or something, haha. I've had my own hair color for a while now. I sort of want to color it again, but even temporary colors leave a glow behind in my hair. I always let my hair grow long, and then cut it to above the shoulder again, and next time I do that I want to donate it to a foundation that makes wigs for sick children, and you can't do that if it's been dyed.
Hello! Welcome to dA!
I'm sure you're so excited for the upcoming Star Wars movie. :) Me too!
I am! I don't know if it'll be good but I'm watching it of course. What's your favorite SW character?
I like Darth Vader. Not as Anakin but as Vader. 
I will never forget the "Luke, I am your father" moment. :)
Hi! I'm chinchongcha. I come from Thailand. I'm a amateur anime digital artist. I love to imagine the new story somehow I'm not good with writing then I try to tell the story via the image.
Hello! I can't draw so I think everybody who can is amazing! I can picture lots of cool images in my head but I can't put them on paper. That's why I like writing so much, I can open up my brain and let everything flow. We could do some trade some time, you draw it, I'll write the back story!
Nice idea >< I will practice more to match your high quality novel >< Let' do our best!