Well, I'm here

Hey. I'm Monday. I'm grumpy, short, a little loud, fond of spicy foods and bickering about Tolkien, prone to asking random questions, and not nearly as bad as I sound, except when I am.

What's new? Besides, obviously, me.
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome to deviantART! :wave::heart:

Your first drawing is really good. :D
Thanks for both comments - definitely glad to be here and posting.
You're welcome! Are you accepting requests right now? If so, I'll send you a note, if not...that's okay. Happy Thanksgiving! :hug:

By the way, your stick figure avatar is really cute! :D
Sure, depending on what the request is - send me a note and I'll let you know.

Fair warning, I hardly ever draw by request, so don't expect a ton of accuracy. 
Okay. Note has been sent. Go read it. :hug:
Well after several months of constant work, not only do I have the second chapter of my novel finished but I'm already 11 pages into the next one where I demonstrate how terrible and cheesy of a song writer I am.
Well done, O Ye Person of the Internet. Cheesy songs are the best, and novels are good. If you had to only have one ice-cream topping for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Well if you want to put it that way, I can say that its not often you find musical numbers in fantasy novels, especially ones about a pot smoking, half dragon who barely avoids the untold destruction of his entire species within the first two chapters.

As for choosing one flavor of ice-cream that I would have no choice but to marry till maggots pick at my rancid carcass then it would have to be a toss up between chocolate and strawberry.
The world needs more musical fantasy novels about pot-smoking half-dragons. There is a severe lack of musical fantasy novels about pot-smoking half-dragons, actually. Well done on working to amend this.

Strawberry is the best. This is a good answer. Well done.
And what's really odd is that this isn't meant to be a comedy series. If anything it'll vary from grim, emotional, heart wrenching, light hearted, and from time to time rather silly. This novel is meant to be a love letter to the fantasy genre and anything D&D related.

The reason I picked strawberry is because every time I see that flavor I automatically think redheads. :D