Hey you guys looking for new art friends

Hi there everybody

I dissapeared from Deviantart and I hope to return and do as much as I can on here.

That being said, I'm always on skype so if anybody would like to be friends email and skype is the best way to contact me. I am looking for new friends!!!!~~~~

:D

I would like to meet new art friends, long term friends. My name is Chris for short, I'm 27 and I still practice art from time to time. My favorite form of art would have to be drawing with pencil, graphite and paper. I try to practice everything, because I eventually want to finish my one shot comic so practice drawing everything is a must for me!

I would love to have friends I can bounce and get feedback from, and I will provide the same. I'm looking for people who have atleast almost the same skill level as me, or better. Or if you are trying to improve.... that works too!

I can't wait to meet potential long term art friends out of you all and please feel free to message me on here, email me clchriskl@gmail.com, or skype me Crystal.L79
Comments48
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome back to DeviantArt ^^ How are you today?
I'm doing alright.... recovering from shit in my life hahaha.
Ahh, welcome to the club :D
It's a bit messy here, but we make it work somehow. 
I draw on the rare occasion the inspiration hits me. I like pencil and charcoal the best. What's your favorite subject to draw? 
Portraiture.

Thanks for saying hi! :D
Hi!! How are you?
I'm doing good, you?
That's awesome! :)

I'm doing alright....surviving
That's good to hear 
Yup..... Excited about Thanksgiving?
I have to work that day so it's kind of a pain.
View all replies
Hi, I'm shiaro, I am a dummy! 
whats your comic about?
Tell me about yourself :) Thanks for saying hi!
Well i'm from Mexico, i live in Cancun (right next to hell, cause it's always hot here) I lived in the US during my childhood and started drawing when I was 13, I love drawing but I don't always have time because, life, and college...mostly college. 
Ammm I don't have art friends yet, they're damn hard to find haha. and i don't know what else to say :D (Big Grin) :D (Big Grin) 
Well you have a friend in me! :D I'm serious!!!

They are hard to find, but the ones that stay are the keepers! :D

I hope we can be long term friends.

That's cool that you're from  Cancun! I can imagine it is hot there lol.

I'm gonna watch you :P
:happybounce: 
I agree on that, the ones that stay are keepers. Haha 
Well I bet we can. :) (Smile) 

yeah, it's pretty hot, even on December... you can go to the beach without a problem. 

Thanks, i'll watch you back :D (Big Grin) :D (Big Grin) 
Yippie!

Do you have skype or gmail?
I have skype, i just need to remember the username i used :| (Blank Stare) . It's been a while haha. 
I'll send you a note when I find it on my personal computer.
And yeah i have Gmail, i'll note it too.
View all replies
Hi there! :D

My comic is about modern day shamans in America.

I also have a nother comic I'm working on called Lemuria, which is about a girl who stumbles in a wonderland of sorts.
Modern shamans, that sounds interesting, so does it have a little paranormal touch?