new

I'm new and I'm wondering what I can do. I also need followers. and please don't bee offended by me and call me bad words. I just need help and already people are calling me mean things.PS. next person who does call me a bad word I will not even bother to comment back.:( but thank you to all who help.<3 I really appreciate it!
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome to Deviant Art. It's nice to meet you. How's your day?
Well thank you. Nice to met you too.Handshake So far my day is good.
There's a such thing as a reply button. Press it to reply to the jackasses on the forum.

Also, beggin' for followers ain't tolerated.
I'm not trying to beg for followers. and I will not tolerate bad words thank you very much. I just need help. :(
You just stated that you need followers. That's essentially begging. And you don't have to announce that you're going for a shit and that you're back. No one cares anyway.
don't ruin my day because some do care like family and friends. PS. I just tried to defend you on your own page but what ever if you have nothing nice to say leave my page alone!CURSE YOU! 
Hello! Nice to meet you! :D

Interacting on the forums helps, post lot's of art and be sure to comment on other people's art as well :> Groups really help as well! :D 
Hi! Nice to meet you too. Thanks for your comment. It really helps.Hug 
I'm glad! :> What kind of art are you interested in? :D
well I love old art most but also adventure istic art
Like, fine art? Vintage? :>

Adventuristic art is cool, some have some really nice enviroments :D
Hello!! welcome to dA!!

a few things you can do is just get involved with the community. comment on all the art you see, give people llamas, visit chat rooms and the forums- there's a ton of things you can do!
what is a llama?
:) you are really helping
ahh thank you for the compliment!!
View all replies
Get stuck into interacting with people. DA is a community, a social place, so the more you put in, the more you get out. Spend some time commenting on other people's work and join some groups - you'll soon feel right at home :aww:
thanks that sooo helpsPopcorn Ghost Child Emoticon 
hi. how are you