Idealist here, looking for friends!

Hey guys! I'm Matt L, 24 years old, and new to DA :-] I'm part of the 7% of people with the personality type ENFP; which means Im inescapably guided by creative ideas. I'm a writer! And I have three bags full of short stories, ideas, and concepts to share. ^^ Lets get to know one another!
Comments67
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi! I too have a head full of stories comics and ideas! So, what do you like to write/draw?
I always try to write stories that trap people, lol. Convincing them that it is completely parallel to their beliefs. But, way before the end, it takes a horrible turn for the worst. Thus, making them question their beliefs and opening them up to new junk they never thought of before. Idk if I will ever achieve this in my writing, but its something that's always in my mind when writing narrative. 

But mainly I love fantasy xD Adventure Time and LoTR is my forte! :]] <3
Wow, that sounds really cool! Mine normally involve action, adventure and comedy stories, but sometimes, when I feel like it, I can make a really good serious story.

LOTR. I loooove that movie.
Have you read any of Terry Pratchett's novels? He does some good adventure comedies!
I think I've heard of him. Can you tell me the title of one of them, so I can remember?
Mort, The Colour of Magic, The Lights Fantastic. It's the Discworld series. Where the world is on top of four elephants, that stand on the back of a turtle; which floats through space xD
Ooooooooooooooh, that guy!!

Never heard of him :/
View all replies
I'm an INFP, nice to meet ya. :love:
Hiii :] Most of my friends are INFP! haha What kind of stuff are you into? You in school?
That's so cool. >.<  

Art (of course), photography, poetry, books, writing, some sports, sleeping. And yes. You?
Right?

I like coming up with intricate story concepts, drawing and making art, hiking in the rockies, spending time with my family, and whistling epic tunes at work haha. 

...sleeping is cool too. xD

What are you in school for??
Hello man... It´s always a pleassure to know creative people in all the senses
Indeed! And I love every minute I'm creating something. Wish there was a profession for creative people like me haha. 
of course there are! just keep doing what passionate you, and you´ll find it
Hahaha no kidding. Well I just need to graduate college first. One more year to go!
Hi nice to meet you!!!
Heyy! I'm Matt. What's your name? 
Hi Im Shiro! 

so what are your interests?(like outside of DA)
Nice to meet you Shiro! 
I love reading, watching, and writing fantasy/ sci fi stuff :]] Anime is amazing, and I enjoy listening to Rock Opera. :]

What about you?
I love to draw, watch anime, travel and play the violin. 

What's your fav anime? 
My favorite anime is Brotherhood because of its amazing characters progression and story. How about you? 
My fav anime are Bleach, Akame ga Kill, Nanatsu no Taizai, Your Lie in April, Magi, Mirai Nikki, Deathnote and the rest are on my deviant id(the anime stamps)
View all replies
Hey. I'm Rachel and I'm 15 (lol I'm young). I'm an INTP. I like to daydream a lot, and come up with amazing ideas for stories...but never actually finish the stories. I like many cartoons/ animes/ video games. I like to draw...but I'm not that good. I mainly draw people, but I'm not good at drawing bodies. But I hope to get better. I also like astrology.
Nice! Well I'm a handful of years older than you, and I'm just now starting to get serious about drawing. So you're ahead of me, the way I see it. :P 

What kind of Anime and video games do you like?