Looking for new friends <3

So I've been here for over a year now, but wow, I've only just realized there was a forum. In the first few months in deviantArt though, I wasn't really active, so yeah.
Anyway, it would be really awesome to talk to someone here and be friends. Even though my time here, I don't really have a lot of friends. So, here I am!
I'll introduce myself first.
My name's Heart, and I'm just a grade 7 student who loves to draw. I draw whenever I can, which is not a lot of time since school's really busy, but I've developed a really bad habit of doodling in class. My art's not that good yet, but that's okay, I still have a long way to go.
I have plenty of interests, but the main ones: Obviously, I'm 100% trash for Homestuck. Also Steven Universe, Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus, and my favorite artists are The Maine and Twenty One Pilots! Listening to their music gives me inspiration to draw. Currently, my favorite song is Isle Of Flightless Birds. My favorite movie's How To Train Your Dragon. It's bootiful omg ; v ; Next to it is Big Hero 6.
Aside from drawing, I also love to read books and write. I role play too.
Well, outside those types of things, I love nature and... dogs- Well any animal really. Just that dogs are the one I'm always with.
I also have this weird fondness of rain.
I'm also fond of building and discovering stuff. I'm interested in anything related to computers and inventions. Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking are my idols. uvu
Anyway, that's enough stuff about me. Please feel free to talk to about anything! I don't bite. I love meeting new people, even though it makes me very nervous.
I hope this isn't too long.
Comments38
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
oh hey there heart!
you can call me beeswick; i love drawing and doodling in class (which hasn't landed me in detention... yet)
its nice to meet you!!!
Heya beeswick!
Gahh me too. Dx Ever since I started this school year I developed this habit of doodling in class especially when it's Science or Agriculture.
Nice to meet you too!
science seems to be the class where most people doodle
i have a tendency to doodle in any class, but it's not as bad as in science!
Welcome to the forum. It's nice to meet you. How's your day?
Thank you. I apologize for the late reply.
It's been good, how about yours?
It's pretty good so far.
That's good! Sorry for the late reply by the way, school's always busy!
Hi nice to meet you!!!
Hello there! It's nice to meet you too!
some of my interests are that I love to draw, watch anime, travel and play the violin. 

I love Big Hero 6 too!!
Cool! I like the violin but I dunno how to play. :u I also like to travel, except I'm broke. eue
Who's your favorite character?
Hello there. Good to meet you.
Hi! It's nice to meet you too.
How are you doing?
Doing good. Just relaxing.

How 'bout you?
That's cool. I'm well, thanks.
Sooo what's up?
So what are your interests in your everyday life?
Interests in my everyday life?
Well, I do love to read and write sometimes. :u
I like instruments, but not really pro at any. Usually I just listen to music and surf the internet when I have time out of school.

What about you?
Drawing, gaming, and anime.
View all replies
Hi! How are you? :3
Hellooo!
I'm quite well, thank you! Just a little busy. How about you?
I'm fine! Today is my least busy weekday so it's TIME TO DRAW! :D
Luckyyy! My school's always busy. ;-;
I have either karate or piano after every other day other than Tuesday...