Hi! Just started! Naruto? Anyone?

Open to everyone!  I'd love to hear from many people new/old here.

On a sidetone though, if you have any interest in Naruto whatsoever I'm sure we can get along!  Really have loved the manga since way back when, and it's what primarily got me here in the first place.  
Anyway, started just about 2 weeks ago and I (still, LOL) haven't met anyone really.
So, hi deviantart! :D
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Yo!!! I love Naruto!! (It's the anime that lead me to be a major weab) it holds a special place in my heart and inspired me a lot. As strange as it sounds I never seen the ending and I've been a fan since I was 8.
Anyway how are you? Welcome to dA
Im great thanks.  Glad to see someone like you around :) Been a fan since around the same age as you if I recall... so long ago
Yup!! Its great to finally see someone who understands how epic Naruto is. Who's your favorite character??
I'd go with Jiraiya.  He's a dreamer.  Otherwise Kakashi :)  Maybe Anko
Heh yeah. Kakashi is a favorite of mine. :3 his excuses for being late are hilarious!!
I love how Kakashi has his laid back attitude and lateness (from Obito).  But I also love how, when his switch kicks in, he goes complete mission mode XD
Hahahaha yeah xD
I like that episode where Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are trying to discover what Kakashi's face looks like. Just to discover under his mask is another mask xD
View all replies
Hello~ welcome to dA!

Honestly i haven't watched naruto episodes after neji died TT^TT
And i hate obito, that's it XC
(Sorry obito fans)
Aw.  I'd say it's still worthwhile to watch to the end.  Not many extremely long-running anime like Naruto that make it to the finishline :)
I was a DB and DBZ fan before Naruto. I got into anime because of a close friend whom lived in Japan for four years and have been a nut since.

Alhough now I'm really picky! Being an anime veteran and good judge of a story and unqiue character development I'm not adverse to watching all anime only a selective few.
I prefer a good story, no different then a book or panel comic strips and doodles.

Naruto is certainly an anime in this century at the top of my list but its good to know other anime oktau out there know a great anime like Naruto when they see it.

I'm not sure about here in the US and frankly, no offense I don't care sense anime culture is Japan, but Naruto certainly is the most popular in Japan. So I'd take their vote along with professional critics ^.^
(however, I enjoyed the manga though before the anime. The fillers and fill-ins are giving the anime a VERY bad reputation. I had chatted with a guy at a music store ; he told me why he stopped watching it : ( but I appreciate his opinion and it made sense.)

Any who, you should join a club, esp around your fav anime and make friends there! :D
DBZ I feel you! I actually lived in Japan for a bit too :D
The fillers definitely get on my nerves.  They kind of started back up again lol.  Freaking TenTen fillers agh!
Anyway, do you know of any clubs that might be of interest to me?  I'd love to join one 
LOL!
It was my first super power shounen favorite (I still have my giant wall sized wall scrolls of Gogeta, Gohan as a super saiyan and Trunks (I wish Piccolo was in it! I'm totally in love with him. My friend's mom was in love with Vegeta :D haha! ) (why I'm picky on certain anime I watch I LOVE unique an different characters and a great plot. Its hard to find good ones like these then random series bleeding out in this century-mostly Barbie doll anime (I call it) )

But yeah fillers are killers LMAO! But hey I like looking at the good side of things but I've seen some entertaining fillers vs. ones that I'm like "C'mon on! At least make it about a character we don't see enough or, a relationship of their back story, not the same characters or situations we'd already seen enough of..-.- What I hate about some anime is that they live too long off of the main character when they have a boat load of characters and don't say enough about them or show more of their prospective life! You wanna learn more about them in what they don't tell in the manga. They monopolize too much on the main character. It really seems cliché more in anime these days-I've only seen a few where they derail fro the main character and go more into the supporting characters protagonist or antagonist.

I'm learning not to make a story, to not become so cliché "manga."
There are a tone of clubs out there, you just have to go on top to "groups" and browse in what your looking for.
Its best to join one that's not too old (though ironically, the old ones can be a hell lot better then the new ones, plus its good to join groups with enough member then a little. A small amount means that the club may die out  plus people seem to be VERY lazy in not wanting to contribute, they just sit on it like posers (fakes)

Some clubs will chose you based on to if you have already the type of art it is relevant or affiliated with.
So if some don't except you it maybe because-following their club rules-you don't have an art work in your gallery that related to the club. Thoguh no offense, I totally agree (and should change my clube rules) only becaue there are a LOT of people whom are posers/fakes whom sit on the club and don't draw what the club only takes. They don't have anything.

But other then that its really a no brainer. It's easy! Just read the rules, find a club you want by putting it into the browser box and start looking.

Be it Naruto, Bleach, DBZ, just looking to clubs that are not 5 to 7 to 10 years old. They  are not shut down but pretty much not active or "dead" XD Though I wish they'd update some. they have a lot of good ones that are out dated which ticks me off :\ The same goes for what favorite artists I like are decades old. (and I'm more for traditional and mixed media these days...)

I wouldn't mind recommending but I believe its more fun and experience for you to search and find one just for your personal interests. I don't like subjecting people either I'm a very objective person ^.~

So go for and good luck too! (I've been on da for a while and this is my second or third web page, so the people can be funny on here, for a head's up, even my friends)
Alright.  Thanks for the great advice on clubs, I really appreciate it.
Hi nice to meet you!!!
So what are your interests?
Manga's what got me here :) Love Naruto, One Piece, and I never really got into any of the shorter Anime series.  I watched Kuroko no Basket for a bit, since I'm a basketball fan :P Otherwise, drawing is also what got me here.  How about you?
I love to draw, watch anime, travel and play the violin.

My fav anime are Bleach, Akame ga Kill, Nanatsu no Taizai, Your Lie in April, Mirai Nikki, Psycho Pass and the rest are on my deviant id(the anime stamps)
Bleach brings me back.  I kind of lost interest after the Aizen arc though, I'm sure it's still a great one!
Yeah same here. The arcs after Aizen weren't really all that good.. Though the last 2 openings of Bleach were awesome!
View all replies
Hi! I have watched the Naruto anime since 2002! Been a fan since then! ^^
Longer than me :) Sad that it's all coming to a close.
Headbang! YO SAY HO! I like Naruto!
Can't quire rhyme like the great Killah bee but I still try for a laugh you see!
I write fanfics and I make cool pics!
If yo interest is roused my gallery you can browse!

Seriously though, Hi! :D (Big Grin)