Not new- but want to help new deviants!

aah my previous forum in regards to this got lost into the abyss of the forums cx but I'd love to help out any budding artists who need it.
If you just want to make friends or need advice on your work, I'm here to help <3
Comments125
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello fellow artist :D
I don't know if you can help me...
I'm in a ditch here cause I'd really like to mix animation and real life together in a short movie... but I don't really know how to start.
I have animated before and I'm learning on how to make a short movie.
Also, it would be more of a movie in which an animated figure appears: so no drawn background or anything.

If you can't help me no worries and thanks for reading anyway :D
Have a nice day~
Ahh hi there. I'm not very experienced myself in the field of animation so I doubt I'd have anything useful to say on the matter. ^^; Good luck on your project.
Okay ^^ thank you
Hello!! I recently joined two weeks ago and would love to greet fellow members!!:heart:
I wish to be recognized and make new friends!!:hug:
Oh and of course improve my art!!!
I definitely need to improve... Haha~~^^;
aah cx well hello there! are there any aspects of art or pieces you've made in particular that you would like advice on?
Um not really just things in general!!
aah its very important to practice art everyday, use references if you dont know how to draw something because it makes a huge difference! if you make something everyday, the improvement is loco-crazy!
Casey by dweeblet then
Shiny Shiny Starsss by dweeblet   now
^ this is only a few months' difference!
It would mean so much if anyone could check my gallery
Hello~ nice to meet you! Btw, you have a wonderful gallery~ so colorful :3
Hmmm currently I'm trying to sell my first adopt. Although i already submitted to hundreds group, still not selling. Well, I didn't know what did i do wrong on this one:
Chibi Wolfgirl Adopt (OPEN) by fireytika
Perhaps, you can give me some tips? :3
aah thank you cx
as for the adopt, it may be too complex. a lot of people prefer simpler designs, and this one seems a bit busy?? im not entirely sure, but im sure with time someone will fall in love with it uvu
Hello! I'm only taken art seriously for like a month and a half. I'd love all forms of tips.
aah well I'd recommend investing in a scanner if you intend to continue traditional art, or a tablet for digital. the one i use was only $60 and is more than 3 years old and still going strong! otherwise, you should just practice art as much as possible! the more you draw, the more you'll improve!
here is only a few months difference:
Casey by dweeblet then
Bipper by dweeblet now
it may not seem like you're improving at the time, but it adds up much more quickly than you know!
I have a tablet but I'm not currently doing digital art because I want to get the basics down before trying to be fancy. I can't fit a scanner in my dorm room but thanks for the tip!
aah that makes sense cx good luck <3
Could you maybe explain the concept of shading/highlighting a character to me ;u; You seem to be really good at it!
Oh yes for me too!  My first attempt was kinda a fail *sweatdrop*
Hello there. Good to meet you.
hi! :'D what's up?
Nothing much. Just relaxing.

How 'bout you?
very nearly the same thing, to be honest ; o ;
i only have a few fleeting days before school begins again and I am not looking forward to it orz