Hello :)

I am also new here, only a member for some days, I explored now the forum function, so I'd like to introduce myself.
I am sixteen years old, I'll get 17 soon, on september 6th.
I enjoy drawing and painting with all forms of media, from oil colors to watercolors until colored pencils...
Also I enjoy playing the violin, I started playing 9 years ago.

I hope, I'll meet some nice people here - and I am sure, I'll do - and it'll be nice to make some friends.

Greetings,

Colutea
Comments58
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, how are you?
Hi :)

I'm doing good, how about you?
Me good as well^^
That's great, can't have you're feeling ill or worse :)
No, no I am fine :D
Great :)

How is it going?
View all replies
Hello and welcome!
I'm envious that you can play the violin! I'm a total noob when it comes to music, haha. If I could play any instruments, I'd definitely play violin or piano c:
Piano is such a wonderful instrument, I'd like to learn it as well, but it's very hard, though.
Yeah I can imagine that! I can't even read music sheets (it's like encrypted code for me xD), and having so precise finger movement..ahh I could never do it D:
Yeah, in piano you'll have to read two different lines in one time and that's what I can't manage^^
-uhh read 2 different lines in ONE time? how's that even possible?XD
too much for me :P Haha, I can understand. Sounds like only aliens are capable of something like that ^^
It is possible - but not for me^^
Hi nice to meet you!!!
Hi, how are you?
Im fine How are you?

Wow you play the violin? Me too!! I've been playing it for bout 7 years. What songs do you like playing on it?

My interests are that I love to draw, watch anime, travel and play the violin.
Fine, too.

That's nice. I am now playing a concerto by vivaldi, solo violin i.

Which animes do you watch?
Some violin pieces I play are mostly current music. Some older music I play are Spring, Brandenburg concerto 5, and Concerto in D.

Well I watch a lot of anime, mostly action, psychological or dark themed ones.
My fav anime are Bleach, Akame ga Kill, Nanatsu no Taizai, Your Lie in April, Charlotte and the rest are on my deviant id(the anime stamps)
What's your fav anime?
Sounds pretty cool^^

I don't know any, well, additional, I don't watch animes for long, but I love Shighatsu wa kimi no uso and the classics by the Ghibli studios.
I love Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso!!!
View all replies
Welcome to DA and the forums. Enjoy your stay and keep on putting up those great pieces of art.
Thanks so much, I surely would!
Welcome to Deviant Art. It's nice to meet you. How's your day?
Fine, thank you ;) And your day?