1 year late

Well, here's my 1 year late introduction because I only discovered the forums about a week ago. I'm quite shy but I really want to meet more people, so if anyone would be willing to talk just PM me. I do art and I'm terrified of offending people. Yeah, so that's basically it. Have a nice day!
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi nice to meet you!!!
So what are your interests?
I like to read, draw and run. What about you?
I love to draw, watch anime, travel and play the violin.
Oh yeah, I also play the clarinet and piano! And I like to watch anime. I always forget things about myself when describing myself! 
How long have you played the clarinet and piano?

What's your fav anime?
View all replies
I'm 10 years late~ :ahoy:
And I thought that I was late!Sweating a little... 
No worries, I got you covered~ :ahoy:
Where are you getting all this beer??? 
DA is giving it for free. It is on the house~ :ahoy: :beer:
View all replies
Hi! It's better late than never. What are some things you like to do for fun? :D
Hi! I like to draw, read, run, and make new friends :D. Yeah, I know, I don't have that many interests but I still want to be your friend. Please? Hug 
Sure, we can be friends! Huggle! I like drawing, and reading too. I'm not much of an active person xD 

What do you like to draw the most? You can pick anything you want. I like drawing eyes the most, especially sparkly ones. :D 
Eyes! They're so diverse and fun to draw!
Yep! 

What colours do you tend to use when drawing? :D
I don't really have any colors that I use that often, although I do tend to make my characters have brown eyes and hair. What about you?
I really like using blue. Dark blue, light blue, teal... I love those colours. Love I like colourful art. 

How long have you been drawing? :D Some of your gallery seems realistic. I'm horrible at drawing realistic faces lol
View all replies
It's nice to meet you. How's your day?
Good, how about yours?