otakus / fangirls?

hey guys! I'm not new technically but looking for some otaku or fangirl / fanboy friends! I'm a bit new to the whole world of manga anime and vocaloid so please don't murder me, I'm mostly into Soul Eater, Hetalia, Black Butler and Death Note if that helps^^
Comments843
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm a very picky Otaku. XD  My favorite animes so far are Is This a Zombie? and Slayers.  I wish they had Monster Musume (provided it's not disgustingly pervy) dubbed but not yet, I guess.  As for mangas, I have Battle Angel Alita, The Wallflower and Kamisama Kiss.
I FOUND MY PEOPLE
MY PEOPLE CALL TO MEEEE

Ehehee...  Hetalia, Shugo Chara, Fruits Basket, FAIRY TAIL, ATTACK ON TITAN/Shinjiki No Kyojin, plus others that I dont wanna mention
XD  Why don't you want to mention the others?
nice to meet you! I have to admit I haven't heard of any of these ( but I'm still a beginner XD)
Nice to meet you too! :iconblushingplz:  I tend to read of watch the lesser mainstream stuff.  Not on purpose, it just happens to be what I like. XD  I don't know if I'm considered an Otaku since I'm very picky.  Then again, I do love the way the Japanese do their music amongst other inventions and styles they have so, I think that brings me back in. XD *closet Otaku*
XD I know what you mean. I'm quite timed at in the whole world of anime and manga at the moment just because my parents have very strict rules and at the moment I'm just watching what my friends have introduced me to (happens to be the mainstream stuff mostly) 
What do you mean you're timed? :confused:
lol spell check hates me I meant timid 
I watched Black Butler 3rd season, I'm up to 4th season of Hetalia.... and I watched Death Note. :)
nice to meet you! 
Hello anime fangirl here too:D (Big Grin)  have watch Soul Eater and Death Note too amongst many many many other animes! What kind of anime do you like to watch?
I don't know I have quite strict parents on what I'm allowed to watch (they made me stop watching Black Butler) but I just started Oran High School Host Club and Fairy Tail
Ooooh. I'm an Otaku.
Also you should check out Akame ga Kill.
It's hella good :3
nice to meet you! I've been told its good 
asdfgh, likewise.
You should check it out if you haven't already c:
not yet but I will
Good good, how are you? c:
lovely thanks ^^ how about you?
Did someone say "otaku"!? :happybounce: :icondummywooplz: