Hello!

Ughuu I was supposed to have made this a long time ago but I got rly busy with school and just Llama Emoji-08 (Crying) [V1] 

Errr I like fanart and cute things, especially for sailor moon or my little pony. I like rainbows and colorful stuff too. Llama Emoji-10 (Shy) [V1]  my inspirations or favorite artists are Amuria yuumei Getanimated and Yamio 
Llama Emoji-02 (Blush) [V1]  i can also be pretty shy and not really organized with words... Ugghhaahaha.
Comments131
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello you. Welcome to Wonderland. :) Oh Sailor Moon I have loved. 😍 Never missed an episode. 
Greetings from Germany ;)
Hehe, greetings from the United States

and what do you think of the new Sailor Moon Crystal?
It's nice to meet you. How's your day?
nice to meet you too! and my day is going well. Yours?
Pretty good so far.
that's good ^^
What is SAilor Moon? Every girl that I know seems to like it.
its a really good anime from the 90s. It was kind of the starting point for magical girl teams in manga and anime. Recently it got a remake so it was closer to the manga after 20 years.
Oh, okay. Thank you for the answer. Finally, someone explained it to me. Thanks!
Hehe its no problem
Hey there. Nice to meet ya!
Nice to meet you to!
Thanks. And thanks 4 the llama Btw
Yeah~ no problem
So I see you like Sailor Moon. Is that the only anime you like?
It isn't the only one I like. I also like Toradora, Bleach, Lucky Star, and Hetalia to name a few.
Nice, Bleach is awesome! And I've heard about Lucky Star, but I've never watched it.
View all replies
Welcome! I really like your linework on this one

Star by Aurapi  

Keep making awesome stuff!!
tysm! I'm so glad you do Llama Emoji-02 (Blush) [V1] 
Welcome to dA! :)
School is easier than work. haha.
hi and welcome to DA!! (not really?) haha~ Yeah I understand, school is always in the way! :<
But I'm curious as to why you have school right now?
Hello~

And oh, I actually don't have school right now it's my summer break. But alst year (when I made m dA account) I left for practically teh entire school year because I had so much to do I didn't really have time to just concentrate on drawing.
yee I'm on summer break to --- stupid summer school //kicked
Yeah I feel you, I had to leave drawing for 3 months because of hw, stress, and exams
not a pretty sight tsktsk//