Not New but... (actually, kind of old *izshot*)

So, I might be sleep deprived (actually probably am.... but I'm not tired) and I'm oddly... hyper? Talkative? I'm trying to hold a conversation with myself, it is not going well. I keep going in a circle.

Anyhow! That's my only warning, I am a weirdo, as is obvious in the above paragraph (how many hold conversations with themselves outside of character dialogue? wait, I don't want to know that answer)

This is my... third? account. Or two and a half, first one was shared and my parents made me get a new one and then I lost the password for that one (which was, amazingly enough, the same password for my email attached to that account.... And my computer logged me out of all of those sites. Go me, I need to write this stuff down.... I haven't yet for this account XD) and then there was this one. Call me Mini (my parents have even taken to calling me Mini when they feel my actual name is too long D: )

So, hello DA, feel free to reply. Say something random, like chicken butts (I have eight of them actually, chickens, and their butts which are attached to their bodies. They are quite entertaining critters. Amusingly stupid). I like anime, manga, books, art, dragons, mythological things, hypothetical situation, story ideas, whatever (well, not whatever. I don't like Sports). My brain is on crack and jumps to random things at random times (as my mom says, "The monkey in my brain has changed the channel") sooooo...

yeah, randomness. I'm also a Vambie (or Zompire but c'mon. Vambie, bambi.... I sleep like the dead and I hate the sun with a burning passion (I'll sparkle, we can't have that because it is just wrong on sooooo many levels))
Comments494
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey there and welcome to the forum :wave:
So how are you doing? C:
hello XD Nice to meet you again ;P 
I am doing great, and you?
Again? XD
Sorry, can't remember Sweating a little... 

Just listening to some music and thinking of what to draw next^^
Yup haha a week or so ago you had replied haha (name was familiar)
Nothing to be sorry for :)

Oooo, I wish you inspiration :) 
Thank :D
Hope I'll find some soon C:
Ummmmmm.....
Are you okay.....Stare :-? (Confused) Petting is sensual! 
Nope O.O
not in the slightest bit :D
Are you? :O
That intro on that forum was... weird.. random... strange...
And yes I am alright.
It was an intro, I was sleepy and not in my right mind, but I'm also never in my right mind so it fits. I gave a warning though so..... :iconshrugsplz:

What are your interests?
Tomorrow? What time are you usually on? I can chat alot tomorrow because Im might have stuff to do today.
I'm on at random times haha (usually somewhere around 12pm-12am EST time), depends if I start drawing, if my parents decide to go shopping etc etc other fun stuff haha.
When you're on just reply, and if I am on, I'll reply, if I'm not, I'll reply when I am on haha :)
View all replies
I'll leave your message so that I remeber!
XD okay, bye haha
I actually (I'm being honest right now) gotta leave. I'll be back on later. I'll respond to you then! Trust me!
Hey there. Nice to meet ya!
Hey! Nice to meet ya as well.
How are ya?
Doing fine. So what r your interests?
Books, anime/manga, writing (I'm terrible though), and obviously art haha. What about you?
Pretty much the same thing. But take out the writing xD. I don't like to write. Oh and I like music too.
I like to listen to music, can't play it though haha. 
Fav book? Mine would be Innocent Mage by Karen Miller (KingMaker KingBreaker 2 book series)

And which do you prefer, anime or manga?
View all replies
Hello Huggle! 

My name is Kheira or Chibi-chan Pink Heart Pixel 

It's a pleasure to meet you.

Hope we can become friends and I look forward to your artwork.

I will be drawing Anime and Manga.

What category will you be drawing in? (Traditional, Digital)