Hi! Looking for friends here...

Ok, first things first, I've found that a lot if people don't want to be my friend because if this: I'm an orphan. That's it. I don't know why so many people are mean about that, some just are, so in case you are, I'm letting you know I don't want anyone to post a comment here who is mean. (I have enough problems already.) anyways, I am a various artist who just recently it a camera and an old, used iPhone, so I'm taking an interest in photography, and some digital. :D I have two cats, Eclipse and Snowball. So... Hi!
Comments75
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome to Deviant Art. It's nice to meet you. How's your day?
Good. :) do you have any hobbies?
Yeah, building websites, collecting comics and playing games.
I have one cat. It's all black.

But I like orphans. I'm a writer, and my newest book I'm writing (rather procrastinating on writing) is actually called Orphan's Magic
Ooh, it sounds good! My black cat looks like he's wearing a tuxedo. ;) what's your cats name?
Are you serious! People are actually rude because of that?!!! Ignore people like that, they are obviously ignorant and are compensating for their own short comings! I have not yet looked at your profile or gallery, but I plan to as soon as I'm done replying! These are my catsChina by Silkhavengifts  Lucky by Silkhavengifts  Pusster by Silkhavengifts  
Oh, your cats are adorable!!! What are their names?
Thank you! :) Lucky is the black one, China is the white Siamese, and Pusster is the Bengal.
Aww, they're so cute!!! I'm not sure what breed Eclipse and Snowball are.... I thinkEclipse is a Bombay, but I've had them both for so long, I can't remember! :shrug:
I looked at your profile briefly, I've been occupied with 5 different things at once! I haven't had the chance to look for pictures. Do you have pictures of them on here? 
Btw, thanks for the Llama! :)
No, I don't have pictures of them, they hate having a camera pointed at them, so all the pictures are blurry. But here is a muro drawing I did if them: Eclipse: agent-winterspirit.deviantart.… and Snowball: agent-winterspirit.deviantart.… those were my first muro drawings, so they're not very good, but that's what they look like. They are both just afraid of anything pointed at them, not just cameras. I'm not sure why. Eclipse started it, and then Snowball started having a fear of it, so I've just given up on trying to get pictures if them. :shrug:
Lol, maybe they're protecting their soul! They know something we don't! Lol
View all replies
No one should be rude or mean to people because of that!
Hi! Welcome to DA! :D I looked at your page, and I must say you have great art!! :)
Oh why thank you! How are you?
I'm good, just enjoying art and music. How about you?
I'm ok. Drawing mostly and shoving Snowball in her crate when I can't watch her...
Because your an orphan? That's ridiculous. But anyways, nice to meet you.
I know, but just in case some if you guys are like that, I thought I should let you know. :shrug: nice to meet you!
How's it going?
Aww what's wrong?

I'm ok I guess. I've been reading this one manga that's pretty good so today is definitely looking up.