Not new, just came out of hiding. Looking for souls!

Indeed, I have been away for a year and now crave for souls. Fear me!

Oh wait, that's not how introductions go... hold on... ah, here it is.

Hi there!

I've been around for quite some time, but I've been having this habit of coming around a few months then disappear for a year, only to return and find my friend list quieter than before. While I do not actually crave for souls, I do crave to converse with one. With a body, of course.

Anyway, about me... well, you may call me Harry. You may also call me insane. They're quite interchangeable.

Well, that should suffice! How about you?
Comments628
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome back then ^^ Please don't take my soul though! O.o If you don't, nice to meet you too, haha. You've got a nice gallery :)
Thanks! That's all right, I don't take souls unless the owner is willing to give them away, haha.

Why, thank you! You've got quite a wonderful gallery too.
Hey :)

How are you?
I'm fine, thank you! How about you?
That's good to hear :)

I'm doing fine, just tired lately, maybe I'm not getting to much sleep, I don't know :)

What are you up to?
Well, I'm working on an interactive story. Prologue's nearly done, so I might upload it anytime this week.
Okay, that sounds interesting, what's it about?
View all replies
Demitri flawless by mrayne32  
Add me guys and I'll definitely add back. I need some new friends to chat with on here. Deviantart is a little lonely.
I just found this forum after like 10 years lol i'm reaching out people!

mrayne32.deviantart.com/galler…
Do not eat me, for I have the soul of the cutest thing on the planet.
Aw! But all right-y, then. Who or what is the cutest thing on the planet?
Fluttershy and a kitten squished together
Ah, I see! Indeed, they do sound like an incredibly cute blend.
Hell-0 I have also been away from here for over 6 years new page new work! Looking for souls lol that water cough me songs like we could be friends 😉
Great to know you've returned! So, what has brought you back to the wonderful world of dA? Looking for souls as well?
I think a lot of things! New 5 type of work! Definitely new perspective about art an the world at large looking to make friends contact with open minded artist look to see what the art world is doing world wide! :)
HA HA !
Jokes on you,
I have no soul!
France Laughing - Evil Inverted 
Haha, well, soul or no soul, many have already offered themselves to me for conversation. Or their time, rather.

The question is, will you be willing to converse with me and offer your time for it?
I have a giving soul. :D
Great! But what will you give? Will your giving soul be willing to give your own soul to me? Haha.

Just kidding. So, what would you like to talk about? The weather? How do you do? You seem to be here for quite a long time. What brings you here in the wonderful world of dA?
xDD That's fine.

I came here for poetry and Dewprism art, basicly. :)