Late Hello ^^;;

I completely forgot to make a hello thread and I have been here for a month now ^_^;; Which isn't that long I guess for some people *laughs* 

But anywho~ I am a varied artist ranging from drawing to photoshop to writing. Writing is my main I might have to say though~ I really do enjoy it~ *smiles*

just a fun fact about me is that I am a musician and I play the following instruments~
> Clarinet
> Alto Saxophone
> Tuned Percussion
> Untuned Percussion
> Violin
> Viola
> Cello
> Piano
> Guitar
> Bamboo Flute

I wrote it in what I am best at to what I am least good at ^_^;; But anywho yeah I think I shall leave it at that~ ^^
Comments93
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
How are you today?
I am good~ Cold but good~
What about you~?
I'm good, I'm helping a friend out with a project today.
ooooh sounds like fun~ what sort of project~?
It's something for his Music Theory class, I have to do some lip-syncing.
View all replies
Welcome to deviantART. It's nice to meet you. How's your day?
My day has been good thank what about yours~?
It's pretty good so far.
haha that's good~
Hello, nice to meet you ~ Wow, you're so musically talented! That's awesome :D
Writing is my main as well ^^ What genres do you enjoy writing? :)
Oooh~ A fellow writer~!! I enjoy writing fantasy and romance a lot~
what about you~?
I love writing horror, murder mysteries, psychological thrillers ^^ Idk why, they're just the most interesting for me :)
Ah, I know a lot of people who love fantasies and romance, but I've never written them myself :) Do you have a favorite fantasy creature? I like mermaids and harpies a lot :3
Sirens are my favourite~ ^^
And unicorns + alicorns~ <3

I dunno those two are my main~

Ah~ I am not too into horror and gore~ Although I like murder mysterious~ I know it's weird~
I love sirens and unicorns too x//3 I didn't know what an alicorn was before this xD Guess you learn something everyday.

I'm not into excessive amounts of gore either, but I think it's kind of fun to be creative with it (as morbid as that sounds, haha xD).
So are you open about showing people your writings, or are you like me and be super secretive with it? xD
Hehe~ I only really learnt about alicorns from watching MLP FiM
yeah I am a pegasister and I am proud of it~! *grins*

Haha~ Nah i think that makes sense~
Oh and no I am not secretive about it~
Just take a look at my gallery and you should be able to find something~

I have been writing for Arleong High the longest and I added my first ever poem today so you can have a looksie and maybe even give me some feedback~? *looks at Mao Chan shyly*
Nothing wrong with being a pegasister ^^ I'm not big into MLP, but I can understand why a lot of people like it :3

I'll take a look in a little bit then ^_^ I'm..kind of bad at giving critiques tho, so sorry if it doesn't help much >.<;;
View all replies
hello and welcome to DA.
oh thank you very much~!!
Hello nice to meet you and welcome. I don't really play any instruments, but I love all kinds music. Are there any genres or artists you like? 
I am a huge fan of romance and fantasy~ *smiles*
On DA i guess Yuumei and Onisuu are like my top favourite artists ^///^ there are heaps more but those are the two that come into mind first~
Cool, I kind of meant musical artists and genres, but I do enjoy reading. I prefer non-fiction and poetry; though I'm not very picky when it comes to reading a good story.
Hahah~

Well artist like that I am more of a soundtrack listener~

If you could tell me how my stories are I would love to hear it~ >///<