Hellooo ( selaaam) :)

Hello and merhaba everyone :D this is my first day in DA and well i thought i could introduce myself to whoever is kind enough to read my humble post ^^

My name is Su and I -obviously- love drawing mostly traditional because i'm just too lazy to try new things even though i have a tablet but i sometimes use my phone to color and such...I think my worst problem is that i am very impatient so when i start to draw i have to finish it in 30-50 minutes or else i lose interest this is something i'm trying to overcome with :)

I love videogames and travelling actually my biggest dream is being able to travel without a worry..That s it i guess.I'd love to have someone to talk here so please send Message :D
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome to deviantART. It's nice to meet you. How's your day?
Hi. What videogames you like?
Hi! I like rp and strategy games like..total war series and im also a fan of assassin's creed ^^ do you play videogames?
Yes. :) Action, rpg.
Hello! Welcome to DA, hope your enjoying it all so far :D (Big Grin) 
I love travelling too! What kind of places do you want to travel to? Meow :3   x
Hello :) i think i want to travel to Spain now that i took spanish courses hehe,what about you? 
Oh that's cool, I've always wished I could speak Spanish!

I've always wanted to travel to Menorca and now I'm actually going there this may! ^_^ Apart from that I really want to go to Greece and Paris :)
hello there and welcome to DA, hopefully you find a way to fix your attention span it can be really rough, but if not its ok you will find a way around it :D
Hello :)) well i never had a long attention span for anything but if drawing is something i like to do i must must find a way yea :D
heheh well my best guess is to find a way to focus, for me its just to let a playlist of certain music play out to muffle any outside noise or dristraction, i dont focus much on the music itself, but its better than silence, at least thats what helps me, well other than having a huge motivation surge hehe
Yes music is good idea :)
Hello there~ Welcome to DA, hope your first day has been good ^^
What kinds of video games do you like? :3
I'd love to travel, but I'm a little afraid xD Where would you like to travel to? :)
Hello! I like roleplay games but im also a fan of assassin's creed and i played lotro for a long time :)) well...i think i would like to travel to Spain or Holland if if i had time/money lol what about you? :)
I hear the AC games are really good but I've never played them D: Have you ever played Kingdom Hearts? That's probably my favorite RPG series <3
I would probably travel to England or France, maybe Germany or Italy..I just don't know x3 Or I could just explore my own country more, haven't been to much of it xD I'd be okay with anything really.
Ooooh I love kingdom hearts soundtrack ^^ i never had the chance to play it but i want to :) nice..so where do you live?
The soundtrack is beautiful <3 The games are too, you should play it sometime if you can :3
I live in the US. You're from Turkey, yes? :3
yea i'm from turkey :)) also if you like rpg i suggest Dragon Age :3 
I hear that's really good ^^ And nice! What's it like in Turkey? :3
View all replies
Hello!

Welcome here!
Hello,thanks :)
Hey Suusma! Welcome to DA! I hope you're having a blast so far!
Hey! It's been nice so far,thanks :D
Welcome! I wish you successful work!