Adios! that spanish for Hello!

Just kidding, I know it means goodbye! Anyways hello, I'm realwavesss! I like drawing and stuff. Also  I love manga, homestuck, anime, music(<3), and books. i joined a couple of a days ago, and I really like the community. I getting into digital art, so this seem like a great place to start. so also I like to ramble on, so I'm keep it so short and sweet. Whats your is currently your favorite album? Mine is Mass of The Fermenting S/t album. They're great, you should totally check'em out!
Comments90
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome to deviantART. It's nice to meet you. How's your day?
Hello there. Good to meet you.
hello! ¿¿como esta?? sorry for late response! also wow! i saw your gallery and i amazed by your progress on your comic! jealous!
Thanks...thought I could be a LOT farther right now.

How are you doing today?
ahhh! i always wanted to make a comic, but i never knew where to start, so im impressed that you got son far!

today? ahh,slightly excited, majorly nervous cause i got the green light to do this band poster, and now im scared i wont meet their standard!
I'm doing good. Just relaxing.

My manga's gonna be going on for quite a few years before it's finished.
so do you have it all planned it out? or are you modifyinh as you go?
The base concept of the plot is pretty much finalized, it's just the execution that will be determined.
hello! nice to meet you. do you like any animes/manga? also i love music, so do you any musicians or bands to reccomend?!?
I'm a fan of anime. I like One Piece, Seven Deadly Sins, Air Gear. 
I barely red manga but the "Shaman King" manga is really good. 
I'm a Dubstep, EMD fan. I you like dubstep, I would suggest skrillex or Knife Party.
is air gear good? i listen bunch of the ost on youtube. i love one piece especially, who your favorite character? i seen skrillex live, oh man so crazy.
Air Gear's really good! One Piece is my favorite anime! I would have to say my favorite character is Luffy. He's stupid but strong! 
Hola! (I can't speak Spanish but I least I know Hello)
What's your fave manga and anime?
hola! ahhh! favorite manga and anime?!?! that so hard >~<! manga for now would be d-frag cause it so nonsensical, but berserk comes second cause of worldbuilding(ahhhh griffith!)! also aku no hana! the FEELS!anime hmmmm, now i would say flcl, cause it was my first anime, and it still a powerful impact over my life! i can almost say that the reason i started drawing! btw my favorite op would eureka 4th op/paronia agent. favorite ed would be aku no hana(ahh so creepy) and madoka magica(the FEELS). my favorite anime movie is a tie as well, REDLINE and tokyo godfathers, ahh i gotta rewatch them soon.

okay enough about me, tell me what do you like???
The FEELS are strong with you. :)

I think the manga series that stayed with me for so long is Black Butler.
Anime, I like Gundam Seed and Fafner of the Azure. The Feels also happen in mecha anime.
Currently, I like Uta no Prince-sama, for all the LOLs.
ahhh. i been meaning to read black butler! i keep hearing about it! i also want to get into gundam but i dont know wherr to start!
You can start reading Black Butler. There are a lot of online manga scans.
As for Gundam, I do suggest to look into the era you want because each era is different and each iteration of Gundam has nothing to do with another unless it is specified as a sequel or side story. Some Gundam stories are epics, others are epic fails. haha. And each person has their own preference of their favorite Gundam shows.
ahh! that face is my one weakness! :3 no stop! my heart can take it!
ahh now im dying. i have no regrets. all i ask if you tell my SO that their cooking was meh at best! *drop dead*
welcome to deviant art, hopefully you do find some good stuff around here and improve upon your art, there is a lot of great people here  :D
thank you! it was little overwhelming see all the artists and their work on here, but it also make me wanna become even better!