Looking for friends!

I've been in DA for a while now and am trying to find new ways to interact with the site, thus this forum has appeared before you!
I'm into Gravity Falls and some other fandoms I can't currently remember, but GF is the main one I focus on in my drawings. My style is usually cartoon-ish, chibi, or anime, but anime style is still a work in progress. ^.^' I'm hoping to find a buddy that's cool with theories (I love hearing other people's ideas!) or critic on art work, and basically fangirl about stuff. :D Oh and I've also got some GF OCs so whoo OC adventures! I am a dummy!  

im sorry if this is too much im usually not good at this...
Comments268
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sup
I like your username; you get bonus points for that :dummy:
And I'm willing to try to get along :nod:
Yay, thanks! :D Awesome! I'm Dani, how are you?
I'm known as Pop :B And I'm Ok. Just starting my college week.
Heh, same here! Well in my third week of college, to be more exact. Do you like your college over there?
It's cool :o Obviously it gets pretty busy at times, but I can endure it.
A good way to interact with the site is just by leaving feedback on people's art. I do it a lot. Usually just pointing out things I like a lot. 
Hmm I suppose thats why I don't feel very connected with the site. Thank you, Dream! I really appreciate the reply! ^.^
Alright! Thanks, Cloud! :D
Yeah, for sure.
Well hello there c:
Hello! :3 How are you?
I'm great and you 🍕
I'm doing well, thanks for asking! ^.^ So how has your day been?
I hate when it really got days in summer but it going well thanks and how is your day cx btw I'm from New York City 
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of hot days either. I prefer colder days like in fall or winter. I've visited NYC once for a school trip, it was amazing to check the city out!
My day is going well. Cooking, sleeping, drawing, the usual. :D
That awesome I love cold weather or spring days cx and it very busy place. Where are you from and if you want I can put a picture of what we cook on my culinary arts class that is my dream job 
View all replies
Hello hello! I love Gravity Falls!
Hello, dear Faller! Yay, may the Fallers unite!
How are you today? Who's your favorite character in the series?
I very well thank you! And I'm in a tie with Wendy and Waddles!
Ah they are both awesome in their own ways! Wendy is so cool and down-to-earth while Waddles is just adorable Waddles! My favorite character is Bill, especially as Bipper.
Omg! Bill is so cool! I can't wait to see what other schemes he has in store for the Pines family. C:
Yes! I'm excited to see that evil dorito in the summer as well! I'm also curious whether he's gonna try to target another character rather than Stan or Dipper. Maybe he'll go after Mabel since the events of Not What He Seems could leave the twins in an argument.
Yes yes that would be a great turn to see. ( evil doritio XD nice one!)
View all replies