Hello.."New deviant art member here".

My name is Jason Girard and I recently joined deviant art. I am finding the site very well organized and put together extremely well. Of course I am still finding my way around some and have uploaded a few pieces of Art, and also checked out some fantastic Art by members here.

As far as types of Art I am into and enjoy the most would have to be: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Space, Landscapes, but enjoy and have drawn or painted almost everything at some point or time in my life.

I am searching for new friends here and would like to become a part of this art community. I also strive for learning new techniques and sharing my own thoughts towards others works and helping their advancement in general toward Art if wanted.

For the most part I am a Traditional Artist but also use the Airbrush, Spray Paint and do use Computer Generated Art to a certain degree and besides freelancing I am an Ad Designer for a local Newspaper.

Looking forward to meeting others in this community.

Thanks
Jason Girard 
Comments52
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I was wondering where you can look to see what prints people have sold here on DA..I cannot find anything on this so far!
Hi nice to meet you!!!
Hi AkameZ16..thanks for the welcome.
You're welcome!! So what are your interests?
Mainly Traditional Painting of Fantasy, Sci-Fi, but also Wildlife and Landscapes. How about you?
I love to draw, watch anime, listen to music and play the violin.
Hi bakubreaker whats going on today ?
Nothing much. Just relaxing.

Me and my family will also be going out for dinner tonight to celebrate my mom's birthday.
Nice..enjoy.
I'm back, and it was pretty awesome.

So what do you like to do during your free time?
All my extra time I paint or market my art pretty much. What about you?
Drawing, gaming, and anime.
Welcome to deviantART. It's nice to meet you. How is your day?
Hello Thomas and thank you I am doing well today.
Hi there! Welcome to dA! How has your experience here been so far?
It has been great DrawingTehCat..looking forward to uploading more art in the future and am starting to reply to a few others in the forum.
Awesome! dA can be really fun, in my opinion. Try to get some watchers, than you'll have people to talk to around here! That's the main reason I go on here. I love talking to people. And of course, I love to post art. Even if my art isn't too good, it's still fun! Enjoy dA!
Sometimes it's what you make something so yes I will try and get watchers..and post more deviations. Thanks and talk later.
You're welcome.
Hi Zalaria..how are you ?
Filling out job applications hahaha, and you? ^^
Just relaxing tonight..I keep putting off finishing a Science Fiction painting in my basement. It's just kind of sitting there but did a pencil sketch of the shadowing I want to use on it so..maybe tomorrow.