I have been DA for 1 months. Please make friend with me ^_^

Hi mina-san, First, sorry for my bad English :)

My name is Queenie Komori, you can call me Komori or Queenie, both are OK .
I'm deeply in love with manga, anime + otome game. And I want to make friend with all of people who has the same hobbies with me :P

My dream job is become to an Anime Illustrator. I hope that all my works will soon be wildly known.My art style now is anime/manga style, but maybe I will trying to drawing semi-real style in someday. 
Because I have just practiced drawing for 6 months, my works are not very excellent. I do expect your comments.

Please leave me a comment below and we'll chat and know each other.
Welcome to my Deviantart !

Comments128
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome to the site and nice to meet you people call me Lance for short Racing Girl Emoji (Lovely Wink) [V3] 
hi Lance, nice to meet you ^^
I enjoy anime and playing games and I like your art so far :)
oh really, thank u so much, glad to meet u ^^
I'll cheer you on for that illustrator jobI am a dummy!  Good lucks to you!
Also, your art is amazing already, I think you'll do really good with semi-realism once you get into it. 
thank u so much, and nice to meet you,too ^^
Do you use any other sites other than dA to post your works?
wow, thanks for that question ^^. I'm using FB to post my works,too. If u're interested, please add friend with me :D www.facebook.com/profile.php?i…
Hello, Komori. Your art is amazing :la:
thank u so much La la la la La la la la 
I can't wait to see more :)
:happybounce: :happybounce:
oh no..u're so sweet my dear ^^
But it's amazing!! :)
What makes you think it's not?
Hello, Komori. はじめして!That's the extent of my functional Japanese language knowledge.

I'm also into anime\manga, and actually very envious of those who do the art style very well.  My favorite manga so far is One Piece and Hunter x Hunter, among others like Onizuka.
I also been studying the Japanese language, indirectly, translating a video game as a personal hobby.

Your artwork is great. I couldn't even produce anime-esque drawings without replicating something already drawn. Maybe one day for me.
Hi, Nice to meet you,too. Wow, you're video game translator? すごいですね! 私は日本語が少しだけはなせます。

Yah. HXH is my favorite manga/anime through 10 years :D. I hope I can fan art Killua someday cuz' I really love him. Thank u for the compliment But I'm not good as all, and please believe me, you can do anything if you love it, practicing everyday and you will improve your skill day by day ^^, your artwork is cute, i love it ^^
Ah, he is an interesting character. My favorite character is Meruem, the Chimera Ant King, personally. I enjoy the depth and dynamics of his character and role in the Chimera arc.

and Thank you for the compliment.
Yah, I love the love story of Muruem and Komugi so much
Very sad though, but a wonderful love story.
Hi Komori, seems like we both love otome games and we both like to draw :D

BTW: Feel free to call me Yoitemiha or Miha-chi is fine.
hi, Miha-chi san, yah, I deeply in love with tome game and I like to drawing it,too. Glad to be your friend :). Do you like Diabolik Lovers? 
Oh my gosh I love Diabolik Lovers!
OMG!!! I love it,too. This is the best Otome game ever. I've just done the fan art of Ayato, he is one of my fav character ,I hope you like it :D . And you? Who's your fav character in DL? AYATO SAKAMAKI by Queenie Komori 
I love that pic!

He he, my fav is Kanato.😀
Welcome to deviantART. It's nice to meet you. How's your day?