Hello, try'na make dA friends :D

I've been signed up for deviantART for a very long time, this might actually be my second account. But anyways,s I'd like to make some friends. I once had a friend on here, we used to draw pictures for each other and such, pretty much get ourselves drawing more often as well as having each other drawing each other's characters. It was a lot of fun, I essentially would like that again. Someone on here to talk to, bond with, comment and favorite each others' work, draw for each other, bounce ideas off each other, pretty much anything. I'd like more reason to sign into this every day, right now, I sign in maybe once a month and it sucks. I just don't really think about it, but I want to, so yeah. Follow me, send me a message, I'll follow you back.
Comments147
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey ya~
What r u up to?? :D
I'm well, thank you. And yourself? :meow:
I'm good~ and preparing stuff for the upcoming final test..
Do you have something you like to do? Other than art-related thing
Uuuh read and play videogames. And eat. A lot.
Ahaha okay..
hello I want to make friends too
Yay for making friends! :D
yay hahaa, how is it going?
Pretty good just going between writing and drawing
Hi nice to meet you!!!
It's very nice to meet you as well. You can call me Johann, ill be changing my name to JohannFKNFaust when I gave the :points: for a premium account.
Hello Johann! My name is Shiro.

So.what are your interests?
I draw, write novels and I suuuper interested in learn 3D modeling and animation
I love to draw, watch anime, listen to music and play the violin.
I also play piano.
Yeah I use to play piano too but I gave up on it cuz it was difficult for me.
How long have u been playing the piano?
View all replies
Hi :)
Don't worry, you'll get plenty watchers soon. And karma works here; the more you watch, the more you are watched.
Thank you so much :D and thank you for the watch and the llama, I shall return the favor :3
No problems at all :P
I think you took karma too literally.... ^^; It's just that you have more chances of being watched when you watch/know/ are acquainted with a person
What do you mean I took it too literally? I haven't do anything except reply to O.O
Because you said "I watched you back in return^^;"
Anyway, I have 18 more watchers than you so let's make a race when you get to 58 :)
View all replies