Kind of new to dA, let's be friends? c':

I'm kind of shy and I don't really have many people to talk to on here, thought I should post in the welcome center~ So hi there! I'm Xieu, from Canada and I like to draw and write in my spare time...and anime/manga has taken over my life OTL sports anime anyone?
Comments142
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello there and welcome dear!! I like to draw too I  hope we can get along.
Hello! Thanks so much for the welcome! Yay, a fellow artist! Certainly, I hope so too! ^^
Welcome Xieu!
And don't worry if you're shy! We've got the internet for a reason x)
Thank you for the welcome!
Ahh yes, the internet really does help overcome my shyness and makes it easier to interact with people xD
Yeah I'm the same, I know how you feel xD
Yay, it's really great to be able to chat with people freely on the internet, I really enjoy it! ^^
Yeah, we can talk about almost anything and it's really cool *^*
Plus it's easier to find people with common interests, thus it's less probable to get judged over sheer prejudice >w<
Yep, the community here is so nice, it makes me really happy ahhh :'D
Yeah, I know what you mean! It's really nice to find similar people, and it's also a great place to express yourself ouo
And to grow as a an artist!
I've heard of some people complaining about how they'd receive no feedback, but honestly it's all about having people notice you. We're so many that it's hard to keep track of everyone if they don't take a move to make it so =V
View all replies
Hi there! How's life?
Actually, I'm not a big fan of manga/anime, but I do read/watch some.
Sooo what stuff do u usually draw?? What anime do u watch??
Let's be friends and have a good day :D
Hello! Good, thanks, how about you?
It's only lately that I've been really getting into manga and anime, I used to not like it at all xD
I like to draw my OC's and fanart, though lately most of my gallery is taken up my commission arts. I watch shounen and sports anime mostly. How about you?
Yeah, definitely! You have a good day too! :'D
I'm pretty good~ I had fun with my friends at school.
But the weather is really bad these days. Lots of rains (it's rainy season now in my country ;p)
That's good to hear!
The weather's pretty bad here these too. Lots and lots of snow everywhere and the temperature is -18 celsius..or so I've heard O-O
-18?? Whoa
I may be frozen if the temp is below 10°C XD
Hehehe, I personally, am pretty much frozen - not really used to this weather yet ;v;
Wahhh, we haven't had temperature above 0 degrees since November D;
That's terrible..
So what r u doin there?? Do u play snowfight with someone? I've never touch snow like that in my whole life XD
I live in a tropical country, soo..
View all replies
fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/201… WELCOME TO THE DEVIATIONS! Your accepted here ^ ^
Yay!! Thank you so much! :'D
Welcome! Sports anime gives life to us all Wink/Razz  And I enjoy drawing and writing too
Thank you for the warm welcome! Ah, yes indeed! What sorts of sports anime do you like? Yay, a fellow artist/writer :'D
No prob!  I am a dummy!  My tastes are very cliché I'm afraid , as a random example I particularly like Knb. How about you? And yeah artist/writers have to unite!La la la la 
Cliches are always fun though. I really like knb too! Right now I'm knee deep in Yowapeda, but I also love Haikyuu!! to bits. Been meaning to get into some of those baseball anime too *v*
I've been meaning to get into Haikyuu!! for a long time, but have never found the time! Ah, the infamous baseball animesLa la la la