Friends?

Hello, everyone. I already been in deviantart for a week and continuing to learned about it. I hope by joining I can meet people and to improve my drawing. I like to created anything things that come to mind and assets for novelty game, especially visual novelty. I'm still a newbie in using that game software.
Comments50
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome to DA :wave:
I'm not really new here, but I'm still learning XD I don't do much in the way of drawing, but I'm always up for a good chat!
Hello! Thank you. There is always room for improve. XD I don't chatting. How's life?
There's especially room to improve when they keep on doing updates :giggle: Life isn't doing too bad for me lately. How about you?
Indeed!:D (Big Grin) I hope it get better. My life is good.
That's good to hear! What sort of things do you like?
I like anime, books, drawing, and games. What do you like?
I like reading too, but I never seem to have time for it any more. I draw every now and then, but I never stay in the mood to do it for very long! Ooh and I love writing :la: And video games are the bomb XD
View all replies
I'm new too, we can be friends if you like.
i like doctor who, anime and books.
hows life?
Sure! I haven't watch doctor who is that good? What kind of anime and books fancy you?  I'm doing good. How's your life?
Fine thanks :) (Smile) 
what animes and books do you like?
i like Harry Potter, death note, black butler, hetalia  and just random books and animes Meow :3
I like fruit basket, hetalia, An Innocent Solider, random anime and books. 
I've never watched fruit basket, but I've heard of it, is it good?
if it is I might watch it when I'm not busy. 
Whats it about?
It about the one person learned about how 12 people are cursed zodiac. The cursed people transform into animals by contact of the opposite gender. That one person help those cursed people and bought them together and set off to break the curse. I don't want to spoiled it for you. The anime version end short than the manga version.
Fascinating, tell me more.
View all replies
I'm new too, we can be friends if you like.
i like doctor who, anime and books.
hows life?
I like drawing, anime, manga, books, and little reading. I'm doing good. How's life for you?
Fine thanks :) (Smile) 
what animes and books do you like?
i like Harry Potter, death note, black butler, hetalia  and just random books and animes Meow :3 
I like just about anything as it good and interesting, but to list a few I like hetalia, Harry Potter, and Fruit Basket.  I am a dummy! 
I've never watched fruit basket, but I've heard of it, is it good?
if it is I might watch it when I'm not busy. 
Whats it about?
It about the one person learn about how 12 people are cursed zodiac. The cursed people transform into animals by contact of the opposite gender. That one person help those cursed people and bought them together and set off to break the curse.
That sounds awesome! 
I might watch it once I've finished watching the 8 modern series of Doctor who Sweating a little... 
Welcome to deviantart. It's nice to meet you. How's life?
Nice to meet you too. Thank you. I'm good. How are you?
I'm doing well.