Hello, want to converse or chat? Looking to meet knew faces.

Hello, im E4. I've been here for quite some time no, about two years almost.
Recently for the past days or months its been quite quiet. So im posting this in hope of meeting new people. Maybe chat a few or start an rp probaly. But either so, i say hello.
Comments99
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello to you too. How you doing?
Doing good. Just got home from school.
Thats cool. Do you like playing video games?
Yeah, but I've been playing significantly less than I usually did as of late. Mainly because I started drawing a whole bunch ever since I made my dA account over a month and a half ago.
Ok then. Do you like to role play?
I like playing RPGs, but I'm not one for role playing in real life.
View all replies
It's nice to meet you. How's life?
Life is good. Days seem shorter when you're pre-occupied am i right? Any who, how you been doing
I've been doing good.
Thats good ti hear. So what do you like to do here?
Chat with people. Sometimes I post art, but not as much as I used to.
Same. Im on almost every day, but inrarely post stuff anymore. Mainly cause i get lazy, doig school work, or playing video games X3
Hi there :wave:
Sorry, but I'm not much into rp's. If you want a friendly chat, I'm always up for one of those though!
Thats ok if your not into rp'ing. So what would you like to chat about? Do you have any original characters?
All of my OC's are just my imagination XD I could talk about characters in my books all day long though, but people don't seem to like them as much.
Well, what kind of characters are they? What are they like, you can name a few if you want.
Oh boy, well they're all over the place. I think I must have like 100 characters from all of my books. The one I like the most though I kinda have a love hate relationship. It's like one of those characters that wont tell you all their secrets. And it's like "I am your god. Tell me your secrets you little shit".
Well, one of the benefits of making and developig the character is that you onow their sectrets already. Just not the reader.
Oh man, i don't even know how many characters i have, i lost track X3
I usualy make new characters, instead of doing one over and over again
Well sometimes I feel like the reader XD It's just I have certain characters where it feels like they're hiding something.
I stopped counting my characters a long time ago! I always just make up a new one for everything, so they count up after a while.
View all replies
Hi there! It's nice to meet you.
Its nice to meet you too. How are you today?
I'm just peachy and you?
I been good. So what do you like to do?