It's boring around here so I think a chat wouldn't hurt

Hi, I've been in dA for some time now and, well, I've met some nice people but time passes by and some leave this site and dissappear or just become a bit inactive. That's been happening to a lot of dA friends and his site is becoming so boring as hell :iconblushingnekuplz:

I think it wouldn't hurt opening a welcome center forum though I'm not a new user.

So... I'm an 18 year old boy who is going to start studying medicine soon and who loves rock and soundtracks. I love anime and gaming and I'm kinda obcessed with TWEWY. I love Bands like Shinedown, 3DG, R.E.M and Aerosmith and I'm a big fan of Owl City (this is pretty new for me :iconblushingnekuplz:) and Gorillaz. I spend most of my day listening to music or drawing. Fun fact, I draw on my school desk and teachers haven't found out :P. I'd love to paint graffiti but the police isn't stupid and  there are no places destined for graffiti in this city. In the end I'm just a noob who draws for fun and not improvement or money but damn now that this is my graduation year people want me to draw at least half of the generations cartoons, what do they think? I'm not a drawing machine! Sides There are other peolpe who draw in school not only me!

I do not like places crowded by people and parties with music so loud and of bad taste that I can't even think. I think you already noticed I'm not the extrovert kind of guy :iconblushingnekuplz:

Ok, I think it i time to meet some people.
Comments67
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You know what's weird? I just discovered how  "Say Something I'm Giving Up On You" by A Great Big World goes amazingly well with Puella Magi Madoka Magica yuri doujin.  
Preparing to go back to school, it is my senior year
I don`t go back until January 12, but that`s because I`m in college.
You're si lucky
Welcome to DA! I'm actually a computer science engineer and biology isn't my strongest field but good luck in your studies! =D Nice to meet you and welcome back (I think?)! :happybounce: 
:icondragonhi: It's nice to meet you. So a computer engineer it sounds so hard. Comouters have really difficult processes and lots of bugs, sounds fun tough. Do you program videogames?
I've worked with RPG maker before and currently messing around with unity ^^. Yeah, it's hard but fun too =D 
YEah, it also takes you creativity to new levels. It would be fun making my own videogame 
Yeah, also a lot of work but I've realized I learn a lot too! =D
That's the spirit !!!
Hello ^-^ I'm a female 17, I like anime and I feel awkward at parties :S if you want to draw for your school go for it , even if you can't draw them all atleast you  tried and the experience always helps. 
It's nice that you want to study medicine, I dislike biology but I know it's one of the safest carreers. I'm planning on studying engineering (not positive yet). well nice to meet you :) 
It's nice to meet you too:)

Engineering is a good career you can have a nice work everywhere
o.o Wow, that's a whole lot of things to answer to, so I am just going to say! 

Hey there :D A pleasure to meet you c:
How are you? ^^ Are 'ya going to celebrate the holidays?
Hi, I'm fine and I'm looking forward for holidays :)
That's great! What'cha doing dor the holidays then? :)
I usually spend christmas eve at grandma's place and we have a big dinner with lots of food amd presents.

New year is better in my opinion because we go for a dinner at a big hotel and the food is delicious :)
View all replies