drawing comics anyone?

Hi! I'm Sasadraw (as you can see ^^) and I'm currently creating a comic witch I post every now and then...

I'd love to shear and talk about stuff with you guys!! :D

And if you guys do your own comic to then we could talk about all the fun there is to do them!

My other interests are: music, theater, poetry, video games, youtube!, going on walks...etc :)

Hope to get to talk to you guys soon!!

PS: sorry for the grammar mistakes :S 
Comments527
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm doing a comic strip and I need suggestions on how to improve it...
Hi!
Tell us! :)
I'll do what I can to help! (but i'm not a pro... )
I barely started working on one. I'm a beginner on them, and the first page so far it has not gotten much reception compared to my regular works. But I am confident in it and will continue on!
Yeah!
Heart - Free llama cancan Caramel dansen emote (this is a wave of confidence)
Hello there! I'm in the more planning stage of doing a webcomic/manga. Trying to practice more poses, especially action poses. But I willing to know some tips and tricks from other comic makers. c:
hello!
sure :) If you have questions just ask ... then again I'm also quite new to this (started a year ago) and I mostly do traditional comics but I'll be glade to help when I can ^^
Ok!
I'm not the best on drawing, so I want maybe another artist with experience. But I don't have connection like that.
well, feel free to ask us :)
Ok I'll watch you and send you a note.
View all replies
Yes, I draw comics. You should use Madefire. You can make motion comics. I'm reinvigorating my original comic style. So, I'll watch you. Welcome.
hi :)
I'll have a look at madefire ^^
It links from DeviantArt, right under the submit button.
I saw it :D
haven't done anything with it tho... :/

(sorry, sorry, sorry for the late reply :s )
So many glitches, I'm using it now. Not really worth the trouble.
really? I'll take your word then ^^ Pretty lazy when it comes to program stuff Spooky Scary Swiggity Swooty Marionette (Chat Icon
It's quite good.
:D I'm making an erotic comic.
Hello nice to meet ya! I'm currently making a comic (manga) as well! Let's be friends! 
sure ^^
What's your manga about? :)
It's about a boy with powers that are originated from a different planet. He soon goes to that planet to fend off evil there.
If you wanna know more just read it. I already finished themail first chapter.^v^