Looking for friends or watchers!!! :D

I'm pretty new here and am looking for watchers!!! :) okay so my art is not very good but if I don't have watchers and I do eventually do a good piece of work, what's the point if I have no- one to see it!!! Am I right? Anyways if you don't want to watch I'll happily be your friend instead!! :D
Comments124
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You have some great stuff in your gallery! :la: I'll be your friend AND watch you! :D
Yay!!! :D thanks it means alot and I'll watch you back!!!
HEY BUDDY!!! lol how are you? I'll be your friend AND watch you, if you will be mine?
Sure thing thanks!!! :D
just watched sorry it took so long, so, friends?
No bother!!! Don't worry about it!!! :D sure thing!! ( being friends isn't a separate thing to a watcher is it? Or do I have to add you to something or is it literally just like we can now say we're friends?) I so sorry for the big long questions!!! :) I've been on DA nearly 2 months and I still don't know how to work some things!!! :D
well when you "watch" you can choose to add someone to your friends list so you can watch someone but not have them on your list same goes for the works they put out if you only want to keep up with one of they're kinds of works you can check it etc etc
Oh ya thanks!!!! :D I just tick everything!!!
Still looking for watchers?
Alright, I'm watching
Thank you so much!!!:D
You're welcome

Are you really Irish? Just curious.
Alright, I'm watching
Hello there! I love to draw too but it doesn't good enough :(
Maybe I'll skill up some more..................
Don't worry you can only get better!!!:) and you're actually really good at drawing people!!!!!! :D
waaa thank you for your support :iconcraiplz:
No bother!!! It's my pleasure!!! :D
Your drawings are really good! I'll definitely watch you and would be really happy if you could watch me too. 
Awe thank you so much!!!! :D and no problem!!!! ;)