New Hope-To-Be Artist c:

Hi there! I'm new here and would like to improve my art skills so hopefully someday I can do commissions for you guys!

I like Pokemon, Tank Girl, Tosh.0 and all sorts of other stuff hopefully I'll have more on my profile soon ><
Comments72
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello welcome to Deviantart :) (Smile) 
Hello and thank you!
Hello! Welcome to Deviantart! :la:

Just keep drawing and you'll surely improve. I like Pokemon too btw. :D
Thank you! I am always trying to improve, got a few requests on the go right now to try and work on things! Do you play the pokemon games?
I finished around 10 pokemon titles and got the whole 250 pokemons despite the lack of gamer friends. As a dedicated trainer myself, I catched em all. Even those who doesn't exist in the game LOL. I got some mews and one of my friend paid me to give him one. 

Time doesn't permit me to play now though. I only got to the generation where torchic was the fire type starter. I did made a lot of fanart though :)  
Greetings Laurasaurus
welcome to the D of A
if you ever want a critique of your work to help improve your art send me a note! :D
your welcome :D
now if you'll excuse me I have some dinner to nom....
Thank you! I'll keep you in mind, I always like knowing what I can do better c:
Hello, I just joined as well. Ha, never seen a person besides my sisters that like Tank Girl. She painted her on my bedroom door! Perhaps I shall post it later. Ack! I am overwhelmed with ideas now that I've seen a bit more art. *Flop* 
I actually haven't met a lot of people that know about it. My boyfriend is the only other person I know haha

I'd love to see that painting on the door c: and I know what you mean, I'm trying to draw stuff all the time but it's just getting it all finished so I can get it on here
I'll have to get one tomorrow! My room is super dark and I dont know how to find flash on my ipod. *Fail*
Whenever is great! It's just cool to know that somewhere in the world there is Tank Girl painted on a door lol
Hi and welcome to dA! :) Yay! another person who likes pokemon
Hi there and thank you!
Which pokemon(s)
do you love the most?
I like Arceus a lot and also Espurr and Piplup XD
I love Mew, Reshiram and Charmander >< Espurr is adorable though!
Mew is so cool too! :D 
I'm trying to get a shiny Mew on Pokemon X right now but idk what people want to trade for him so I'm just like ;-;
I know that feeling >_< 
View all replies
Hi there :wave: Welcome to DA!
I absolutely loooove pokemon :D I don't do much in the way of drawing (which I'm also not very good at) but I sure so like drawing! Traditional that is, I don't do any digital.
Hi~ Thank you! Everyone should love pokemons!
Traditional art is so nice though c: I'm not that great at digital art but I'm working on it!
I actually met someone once who didn't know what pokemon are, and it was terrible Everyone needs to love pokemon!
You're a better digital artist than I am! The only thing I can do is photomanipulation XD I just really suck at digital, so i'll stick to my traditional art ^^
That would be the weirdest thing to not know about Pokemon. But I haven't watched a lot of things that other people my age have watched, or I got into it way later than them lol.

You don't know that I have no art up! Hehe