Hey there!

Hey guys!
I'm Pearlcore and completely new here on deviantart!

So first a few things boout me;
I am a huge Otaku, so if you are in the mood of talking about an anime or manga, here I am :3

My favourites by the time;
Corpse Party
Another
Mirai nikki
Attack on Titan
Soul Eater

but I also like the classic ones, such as one piece or fairy tail very much ^^

Apart from drawing, i also play violin, am a big gamer and also write stories. I'm german, so it'd be too hard for me to translate my stories in english, but for the ones who'd like to read my (german) stories, i'll link you to my page of fanfiktion.de in the end.

I come from a small town and have a sister who is 10 years older.
(In a few days she has birthday, so could you give me tips ;)?

On deviantart i'll mainly draw.
It's probably the thing i can best i think and i like drawing persons frommy stories most :)

Well, that's been me, hope you'll support me in the future, because everyone needs critic, no? :)
So see ya! :3
Pearl
Comments94
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello~ :wave:
Welcome to dA, I hope you are having a good experience on here :)
yeah, i already feel home here ^^
it's the most active and supportive community so far :3
I like Black Butler and Soul Eater. :D

Ooh, violin! I've always wanted to learn that instrument. Is it hard?
WeLl, i love playing anime themes on violin and in my opinion, there should always be a motivation when you play an instrument. The rest is ready enough - I mean when I managed playing, you'll do anyway! :3
Hello there and welcome to dA :)

Attack on Titan was awesome!
I heard that they were having a second season... next year;;
But I haven't watched some of the others you've listed btw ^^;

Some of my favourite anime/manga include:
Madoka Magica
Azumanga Dioh (as well as Yotsuba)

How long have you been playing violin? (I've been at it for 5 years and still suck at the higher notes)

Guess what I got for my sister for her birthday - a mug (heh)
Yeeee I love azumanga daioh!
Is so cute, no?
Madoka magica is still on my todo list .. .. .

by the time I play violin for 4 years now, I always search anime themes on violin *_*
I do that too!
And then my sister and I do this little duet thing with piano and violin ^^
(My teacher thinks the sheet music I bring are from some video game or something)
Cool, how old is your sister?
Ehe, my teacher can't handle with sheets aswell :3
She's 3 years younger than me;;
But she might be more responsible than me

Her goal is to save up enough money for a house and a car with the allowance she receives (12 year old's logic)
I just spend it on clothes and food ahaha
That's just like me and my sister :D
WeLl she is 10 years older than me and studies on an university. She is the organised and planned one and I'm the one to be reminded on every single thing ^o^ matches well, no? XD
I hope you two get along alright;;
I often end up in fights with my sister
(But I always win because I'm older)
View all replies
Hello Pearlcore and welcome to the forums!

Also, Guten tag, since we are essentialy neighbors (Czech dude here). How are you this fine day?
I'm really fine ^^ my sister celebrates her birthday so my parents left to our relatives. They'll come tomorrow again.
By now there are many people about 10 years older than me but I liked talking with them :)
Now I said i'm tired and will go to sleep now :3 what did you do?
Good night :))
Ah, I see :) I hope you enjoyed your time!

Atm, I've just woke up and will do my daily writing hour (or two). It's daylight savings time here, so I am impressed to see myself get up at 8 AM for once.

To you too!
Good day to you! You seem like a very pleasant and nice person!

I study basic German actually, in school. I find it much easier to read than to speak, so there's that. Although I've heard that is the case with a lot of languages so there's that. CX

I've only really watched one anime (WataMote) and I loved it o-o
Ooow don't make me blush ^_^
I'm always like "Yaaaaaay" when I hear that someone learns german (I mean there are soooo less people who learn it)
Where ate you from?
Me, I also learn French and Spanish and geman is my first language.
Wow, honestly I don't know the anime (damn ^_- and I call myself otaku...)
Tel me about it :)
Make you blush? >-<! Well, naww Ehehehe!

Well, it follows Tomoko Kuroki, who has spent her summer playing video dating games. She never really showered and have large black spots around her eyes. She goes into high school expecting to be popular and instead she is very lonely. So the story follow her, and her attempts to get popular, and she gets ever more depressed... until a light of hope at the end (Won't spoil!)... Though the manga kinda bleh...

>-< my first language is Swedish c:

Whoa! French and Spanish and German? That's so cool!
Yeah bit you know, European languages are kinda the same :D

But I.like learning languages and if I had the possibility, I would learn Japanese and swedish aswell ^^
Squish is because there are so many awesome swedish people like you or pewds and Japanese because it's something completely different
Yeah I've noticed that! I mean, look, Norwegian is similar enough to Swedish I can understand it without any major problem!

If I were to learn languages... Well, Italian, Japanese (Because.. uh, I don't know o-o) and finish German, because German sounds beautiful ^^

Aww, well you're awesome too ;)
Hey i'm quite interested now in you swedish guys :)
So is it true that you watch all your films in cinema in English?

Hey, teach me a little swedish, okay :3?
Simply the basicstuff such as yes /no, hello and how are you, pleaaaaaaaaase!
o-o W-whraa.

Well, most foreign shows are shown in their native language, except childrens things (Though, Disney Channel air it in English too, I think from around 9 PM forward)! On channel 6 (Sexan, as the dude who talks over the credits calls it) it's in English! But, there's nearly always subtitles

So, a basic swedish... I guess...

"Hi" could be translated to "Hej", which is pronunced similarly to "Hey" or "Hay" for that matter. Then, I guess, there is "Ja", which is "Yes". I uh, it... I can't really tell how it is pronunced. "No" is "Nej"; which is pronunced like "Hej" but with an N at the start.

How are you... Well, that's kind of fuzzy, you can really say a lot of different things. "Hur är det?" and "Hur står det till?"are the most similar things. "Du" (Which means "You," I think like in German, actually). doesn't really play a part in the translation of how are you, EXCEPT! in the context of "Hur mår du", which is literally translated to "How do you feel?".

Then, just to add something cute, "I love you" is "Jag älskar dig" XP
View all replies
Hello and welcome to dA!

How are you?
Fine, thanks :3!
What about you?