looking to make some new friends..

here on DA. I've become inactive the last 2 years due to not having many friends to interact with on here. 

I'll tell ya a bit about myself, I'm 24 years old. I love anime, video games, movies and reading. Painting and drawing are a few of my hobbies.
Comments58
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
ahh i don't have many friends on here either </3 but i'm not giving up!  i'm 25 so we're close in age O:  i looove going to the movies, ohmygawd.  it's one of my favourite things to do in the world.  and of course reading and drawing.  but i haven't been able to read lately because i've been so busy with school.  

anyways enough of my rantings!  welcome back to dA, hope you stick with it this time 'round <3
hey how is everyone. Im a newbie, so i don't have friends here yet? could anyone give me some friendly advice on how to get started on dA?
I've already submitted work and joined groups? what's next? XD I know, im terrible at this! btw, check out my work if you're interested, much appreciation!
welcome to dA! I'm new here as well :D
Welcome :3 I'm also 24, married, and an anime fan xD If you had to pick your favorite Nintendo game, what would it be? ;o 
An anime fan, you say? Hello, there! :D Just a fellow deviant who also doesn't have much friends here. Anyway, any favorite animes in mind?
Welcome to DA!!! :) I'm kinda new!!!
hello, nice to meet you, Lilliewolf. 
Nice to meet you too!!! I like the name :)
Hello! What games are you into???:)
Pretty much everything, aside from sports games and shitty 3rd party titles.  I'm currently playing xenoblade for the wii. I like games like Fable, Fallout, borderlands, the elder scrolls, shadows of mordor, and various older rpgs.  I also play gears of war, titanfall, and some halo. Mass effect and shadows of mordor are pretty awesome, as well as anything nintendo. you?
Well, the only RPG's I've ever played are the Final Fantasy games, my favourites being 7, 13, 13-2 and Lightning Returns. I don't play Nintendo... I'm more of a PlayStation/Xbox kinda girl. That's not to say I wouldn't give it a try though, some of the games look like a lot of fun!
I have to say the best game I've ever played is 'The Last of Us' - such amazing character conflict; the best I've seen in any game. I also like the Assassin's Creed games (2 is still the best in my opinion, though 'Unity' looks amazing!), Tomb Raider (the latest one) and any kind of survival horror. :)  
I'm still here~  I just don't do much fan stuff any more >.< 

How are you?
Hello, good to see a familiar face! whatcha up to nowdays?  I'm doing alright, just busy with married life and work. Trying to find some time to paint and game..
Oh wow, I had no idea you were married o.o  Congratulations, if it was since I spoke to you last! 

I'm pretty much up to the same as always - trying to write/sell books and drawing dumb webcomics X3  Redrafting my next one, and trying to get writing the new one again...
It's nice to meet you. How is your day?
nice to meet you as well. :D My day is going well, how about you?
It's good so far.
lulz i love your username!  i had another account from two years ago as well but was never very active so i decided to start fresh on a new one.  which movies and books are your favourites?  i'm really into reading and movies ;p i love going to the theater.  fantasy novels are probably my fav o:
Hi! Nice to meet you! I love videogames as well!
                        Heart 3D 
same here! What games do you enjoy most? what other hobbies do you have? 
I really love fantasy games like elder scrolls or dragonage, and I love handheld games like my nintendo 3DSXL, And i usually play animal crossing and i've been trying to beat luigis mansion. :3

My other hobbies would be making digital art for monies, Watching old films, playing boardgames, puzzles, and I really love dress up sites and shopping for clothes online :3
hello, any advice for a newbie?
Hey, nice to meet you. :)
You can probably call me Tn, and I love anime, games and movies as well.

See you around.