Hello, I'm new here!

Hello guys! I'm in deviantart since last week and I will be glad if anyone would visit my profile and check my artworks! I like drawing very much and I will be pleased to have a look at your works also! :D 
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome to deviantART. It's nice to meet you.
Nice to meet you too! :D
WELCOME! I'm sorta new too :D (Big Grin) 
But man, you got a nice style, I also likes the animes I am a dummy! 
Oh, nice to meet you! Your artworks are nice too :D
Thank you! I love your profile picture! It's crazy good. I don't know why, but I hardly ever upload pencil drawings…
I use pencils very often instead, and I hardly ever colour my artworks.. sometimes my girlfriend asks me to do it for me but she hasn't tried yet because she has very little time :D maybe in these days I will post somithing made by her, also xD. However, i would like to make some digital art but I suppose you have to get used to it in the beginning, maybe I could practice first... any special tips? :)
It's cool to have a girlfriend who wants to colour your art for you LOL xD
Hmmm, advice… I'm a bit amateurish myself. I usually do all the colouring on one layer, but there are a lot of people who post tutorials where they use lots of layers. I think though it all depends on what drawing program you use; which one do you have or are planning on getting?
I heard about a freeware called gimp.. but i don't know if it's good enough for this kind of things xD As I told you I'm totally new in the field of digital art...
Well, it's best to get a tablet for drawing than, since it will be loads easer than using your mouse to draw. I've never used gimp, but it looks like it could work. If you buy one of the more expensive tablets, it also comes with photoshop and corel paint. I use photoshop and this free mac app called sketchbook express; I tend to use Sketchbook more only because photoshop is really bad when it comes to colour blending. I know that Sai is a popular one, though, and there is a free download online. I mean, there are loads of people that use it. I'd be using it too, only I'm kinda leery of online downloads, hehe I:
View all replies
Comment hidden
Please make sure to hit the 'Reply' button so that the other person gets your reply. :)
Hahaha you're right I need to get used to it :D
You'll get used to it in no time. :la:
Hello, welcome to deviantART! Hope you'll have fun here. :hug:
Hello, nice to meet you too! thank U for your welcome :D (Big Grin)