Been here a month and looking to chat & make friends

Hello c: I've been here for about a month, so not very new, and decided to post something on here. I'm just looking to chat, make friends, and possibly set up art trades in the future from this (high hopes I know). (Sorry if I miss spell a few things. I'm on my phone btw.)

I love video games, drawing, anime, and music. Currently looking for an anime to watch, so if anyone has one to recommend then go ahead. I like stuff like SAO, AOT, ano no Hana (i think that's what it was called |D), DBZ, Fruits Basket, and a bunch of other ones I can't remember. I also play video games a bit like Spyro, Harvest Moon, Pokemon (who doesn't?), Halo, Okami, Super Mario franchise, etc.

I'm currently working on improving my anime style drawings as well. If anyone has any tips to help me improve please share ;v;

Anyway, let's chat! :icontinoplz:
Comments597
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hey how is everyone. Im a newbie, so i don't have friends here yet? could anyone give me some friendly advice on how to get started on dA?
I've already submitted work and joined groups? what's next? XD I know, im terrible at this! btw, check out my work if you're interested, much appreciation!
Hey! How are you? :)
hello, any advice for a newbie?
I can't give you much b/c I'm starting drawing myself! Sweating a little... Are you checking out tutorials.
no, i can draw quite well, im just not good at digital work, as i dont have a working tablet to practice on, 
im good with copics, though
Eh, I never touched a tablet, so I'm afraid I can't give anything useful. :( Sorry.
It's cool, im not a digital artist anyway. 
Ah, yeah. I hear it can be hard to transition from traditional to digital, tool. 
View all replies
Hello c:
Sorry for the late reply
How're you?
Hey c: What's up?
Not Much really.. Trying to be as lazy and non-productive as possible.. :/ Dx you ?
Well, it's now the weekend, so I think I'm going to be lazy too. u v u Yaaaay I can sleep in! So happy
Hello~ I love anime, too c:
Also, is there a meaning behind your username? It's awesome :XD:
Hello ^u^ How're you?
What kind of anime do you like? o3o

Thanks haha. x3 It doesn't really have any meaning behind it. I like pastel colors and I love cake so...Pastel Cake!*v* The only reason why I typed in the little dash thing inbetween "Pastel" and "Cake" was because just PastelCake was taken haha. x3

Any special meaning behind your name?
I'm good, thanks~ Kinda tired; waking up at 6 AM isn't my favorite thing in the world :stare:

I love a lot of different types of anime, too many to list off :XD: Either InuYasha or SAO would be my favorite, though... even though I haven't watched the newest episode of SAO yet.

I don't really have a meaning behind my name other than the fact that musicians are called artists, so then this happened x3
Good to hear! ^u^
Ugh I remember when I had to wake up at 6 AM for middle school. That was icky.
Sorry for my late reply vv; Been lazy lately

I need to start watching SAO 2 again. I think I stopped at episode 5.
I feel like the show is lacking compared to the first half of season 1. Just in my opinion though. ^.^

Oh, alright. cool haha. x3
I like your icon btw
Hello ! Nice to meet you!
Hello ^u^ Nice to meet you too!
How're you today?
Hi!! I'll be your friend :)
Hello!~ ^^ Yeah, we could be buddies! Nice to meet you!
How has your day been going?
Nice to meet you too!! :D it's good actually, been working on a few artworks for my page ehehe :P
Cool ^^ What are you drawing now?
I looked at your first deviation and it looks awesome! C: I don't know how you did it, but you did!

I think I'm going to draw a little today too (I've been so lazy/busy lately)~